CHAPTER 7 - NEW KID

WORDS BETWEEN - - MEANS THOUGHTS

*Timeskip to Jujutsu Kaisen 0* (I'm really excited for the movie! <3)

POV - FUSHIGURO (F/N)

It is now 1 week since I've been here at Jujutsu Tech. 

Gojo-sensei told me and the rest of the first-years about a new kid entering Jujutsu Tech and him being our new classmate. We all are right now walking to class together. 

"Did you hear about the transfer kid? Apparently, he crammed his classmates into a locker." Panda said. "He killed them?" Maki-chan asked.

"Tuna mayo." Inumaki-kun replied. "Nope. They got severe injuries though." Panda said. 

"Hmph! If he's cocky, I'll rough him up!" Maki-chan said. "Fish flakes." Inumaki-kun said.

We are all now sitting in the classroom waiting for Gojo-sensei and the new kid. Speaking of the devil and shall appear. The door bursts open. 

"TRANSFER STUDENT INCOMING! LET'S GET THE PARTY STARTED!" Gojo-sensei yelled. We all looked at him uninterested. 

"Really? Was yelling really necessary?" I asked. "I heard he's quite the punk. Being nice to him? No thanks." Maki said. "Salmon." Inumaki-kun replied.

"It can't be that bad, right?" I asked. "Exactly like what (F/N)-chan said! Well, whatever. Come on in!" Gojo-sensei said.

3rd POV - AUTHOR

Okkotsu Yuta was outside the classroom, waiting to get called in and commenting on the atmosphere. 

Maki, inside the room, was thinking of giving him the silent treatment. "Exactly like what (F/N)-chan said! Well, whatever. Come on in!" Gojo said.

Okkotsu got the meaning and opened the door. He stepped inside the classroom and to the front. 

Maki, Inumaki, Panda, and (F/N) felt the intense power coming from him and saw that there was a curse behind him. 

They put up their guard. "I'm Okkotsu Yuta. Nice to meet you." He introduced himself. Right after he finished his sentence, Maki went into action and threw her staff at him. The rest went up to him.

Okkotsu was terrified as hell. "Is this like a test?" He asked. 

"Hey. Don't you know you're cursed. This place is a place to learn about curses. Not a place for people who are cursed." Maki asked. Gojo then spoked up. 

"Nationally, the average number of unexplained deaths and missing people exceed 10,000 anually. The majority are the result of negative energy that flows out of people. The result of a curse. In special cases, that is also the result of evil curse users. You have to fight curses with curses. Here, we learn about curses in order to exorcise curses. This is Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College."

"You're telling me now!?" Okkotsu yelled. "You didn't tell him!?" The others asked. "My bad!" Gojo put his hands up. (F/N) just slapped her forehead. 

"Oh. I'd step away if I were you." Gojo stated. Just then, 2 large hands appeared and grabbed Maki's staff. The other 4 were shocked to the core. 

"DON'T BULLY..." The curse started. "WAIT! RIKA!" Okkotsu yelled. "YUTA!" The curse yelled. 

Rika listened to Yuta and calmed down. Gojo then talked more into detail of Okkotsu and Rika's history. 

"So, that's it! He's cursed by Rika, the girl who loves him! This is Okkotsu Yuta! Everyone get along, ok!? Attacking Yuta may or may not activate Rika's curse. Anyways, just be careful!" Gojo yelled.

(F/N) then spoke up. "So what I got was that Okkotsu-san and Rika were childhood crushes? She gave him an engagement ring for his birthday saying that when they get older, they would get married. But then, a car crashed into her and now she's a curse that cursed Okkotsu-san." She stated. "Correct as always, (F/N)-chan!" Gojo smiled.

POV - OKKOTSU YUTA

Gojo then turned to me. "They're going through a rebellious phase right now so I'll do a quick introduction, ok?" He said. -Seems like you're the trouble maker.- 

"Cursed tool user, Zenin Maki. She uses cursed tools to exorcise curses. Cursed speech user, Inumaki Toge. His vocabulary is limited to rice ball ingredients so good luck talking to him." Gojo-sensei pointed to Zenin-san and Inumaki-san. 

"Kelp." Inumaki-san said. He then continued. "Panda. And last but not least, shikigami and Projection Sorcery user, Fushiguro (F/N)! That's about it." He said.

"I'm Panda. Nice to meet ya." Panda said. -No explanation for the one I'm most curious about!?- 

"Nice to meet you, Okkotsu-san. As Gojo-sensei said, my name is Fushiguro (F/N) but you can call me (F/N)." The girl bowed. "A-ah. Nice to meet you too. You already know my name." I said.

"So including you, that makes 5 first years." Sensei said. -4 humans and 1 animal.- "Our class today is going to be conducted in pairs. Somewhat. You are to go on a mission. Toge and Panda, pair up. Maki and Yuta, pair up." Gojo said.

"GAH!" Zenin-san said. -She said 'Gah!'.- "(F/N)-chan, you would be working alone." Gojo continued. "Why me though, Gojo-sensei?" She asked.

"The Zenin clan are the ones who are making you do solo missions. They want to see how capable you are." He replied. "Or are they just looking at how powerful my technique and I are?" She asked.

"I think so." Gojo shrugged. "I guess it can't be helped."(F/N)-san said. I turned to Zenin-san. "Um... I'm looking forward to working with you." I said.

"You were bullied, were you?" She asked. I looked shocked and didn't say anything. She took my quietness as a yes. 

"Thought so. I'd totally pick on you too. I wonder if it's because of the curses that you act like a good person, but it feels fake. You're being protected so why play the victim? I bet you've been passive your whole life. Without any goals. Jujutsu High isn't easy." She continued.

Panda then comforted me while (F/N)-san talked to Zenin-san. "That's enough, Maki-chan." She said. "Fish flakes!" Inumaki-san said.

"Fine! Whatever." Zenin-san said. "Sorry about that. She can be a little harsh sometimes." Panda said. "It's fine." I replied.