CHAPTER 22 - TOKYO VS. KYOTO

WORDS BETWEEN -   - MEANS THOUGHTS

3rd POV - AUTHOR

Before team Fushiguro attacked the 2 Kyoto students, they stopped running and jumping. Same goes with Panda's bunch. 

"It's strange." Panda talked with his crew. "The Kyoto students are moving all clustered. And they went to where Yuji was. Actually, aren't all of them over there?" Panda said.

Maki and (F/N) looked at Megumi. "Could the target be there?" Maki asked. "Can't be. Unless this grade 2 curse is very cunning. My demon dog would have noticed." Megumi replied.

"Those guys. Aren't they trying to kill Itdaori again?" They both looked at (F/N). 

"I've been getting a weird feeling the moment the event started." She said. "It's possible. If you said it then it's mostly right." Maki said.

Kugisaki was shocked. "WHAT!? Why would they!?" She yelled. "Konbu." Inumaki nodded. 

"Yeah. I didn't feel that much enmity from them but that was before Yuji's surprise arrival. It's perfectly possible that the principal of Kyoto's school ordered them." Panda said. 

"So they're a bunch who would kill a person on someone's orders? Those Kyoto folks." Kugisaki said.

"It's different in perception. You 1st years spent time with him and we also could tell that he's a good guy to the point that it's weird that he's a shaman. But you see, for people who don't know Yuji, Sukuna's host is nothing but a source of fear. It feels no difference from exorcising a curse. To begin with, that line is easy to cross for sorcerers." Panda stated.

Maki then started to walk back. "Let's go, guys." Maki said. "Sorry." Megumi said. "What are you saying sorry for, dummy?" Maki asked.

"There ain't gonna be a winning or losing if a friend dies at this exchange event." Panda then faced the 2 humans that were with him. 

"Me and Nobara are going back to check if Yuji's safe. Toge, you keep hunting for curses." "Okaka!" Inumaki denied. 

"I get it you're also worried for him. But if I'm correct, then what Kyoto's trying to do here is to assassinate Yuji in the confusion during this team match. If the match ends, so will the assassination." Panda said.

"Shake." Inumaki nodded. "There's also a thing with Maki. We won't let them kill Yuji and also let's win!" Panda yelled. "Obviously." Kugisaki sassed.

Kugisaki called Fushiguro. "ARGGG! Just answer after one ring, Fushiguro! And why don't we have stuff like radios and bluetooth?" Kugisaki yelled.

Panda waved at Inumaki then turned to her. "I hate those things. It's distracting and it spooks me out when it comes suddenly." Panda said.

"Just turn it off during combat, damn it!" The girl snapped. That leads them to now. 

Not Just Megumi and Maki were fighting the Kyoto students but also Panda and Kugisaki. Momo was on a tree after being electrocuted by Megumi's Nue.

POV - NISHIMIYA MOMO

I was now in a tree. "Ouch." I muttered. -That was either Fushiguro-kun's Nue or (F/N)-chan's. It's electrified wings will affect my movement for a while. Anyways, (F/N)-chan today looks so cute like me!- 

I then heard a thud from under me so I looked down. "Nishimiya-chan! Let's play!" It was Panda and the 1st year girl. -They look evil. Not cute.-

POV - FUSHIGURO MEGUMI