CHAPTER 34 - THE FUSHIGURO SIBLINGS

WORDS BETWEEN -    - MEANS THOUGHTS

POV - FUSHIGURO (F/N)

"I got a call from your brother, (F/N)-san. He was talking about having a bodyguard with your sister." Ijichi-san said. 

"Why's that?" I asked. "The mission the 1st years are assigned is somehow involved with Tsumiki-san." He said.

That shocked me. "I'll guard her then. Can you bring Nanami-san to the school and you drive me to the hospital?" I asked.

"Understood." Like I said, Ijichi dropped Nanami at the school and drove me to the hospital. Once I entered Tsumiki's room, it was normal. I sat down on a nearby chair.

I got my phone from my pocket and called Megumi. "Hello?" He questioned. "Hey, Megumi." "Oh, (F/N). What's up?" I said.

"I just wanted to call you saying that I'm guarding Tsumiki." I said. 

"Really? Ijichi-san told me that you were on a mission with someone. A dangerous one at that. Exorcising an unidentified special grade." Megumi said.

"I finished the mission already." I said. "Really!?" Megumi yelled. "Yup. How's your mission so far?" I asked.

"I just realised that it's actually a difficult mission. But not as difficult as yours." He said. 

"I see. Well I'll leave you to it. Come to the hospital once you finish." I said. "Got it. Bye." Megumi said. "Bye bye."

I turned to Tsumiki. "Hey, Tsumiki. I'm back. Sorry I couldn't come and visit often with Megumi. Life's been getting interesting and busy." I started.

I started to talk about what had happened so far. "When are you going to wake up? Probably if Megumi and the other 1st years exercise that curse behind all this." I said while I smiled sadly. 

Suddenly, flames surround the body on the bed. I jumped up from where I was sitting and got closer to Tsumiki. 

Once I got close, the flames there were gone. I went into her pocket and placed talismans around the room. "What just happened?" I muttered.

I sat back down and closed my eyes for a little. A few hours passed by when I heard the door open. I opened my eyes and saw Megumi, looking kinda bloody. 

"Hey, Meg." I greeted. "Hey." He said. I opened my arms to him and he walked into them. I placed my hands on his head and healed him. 

"Did you finish the mission?" I asked. "Yup. I fought a special grade curse. So did Kugisaki and Itadori. We each fought one." He said.

"Really!? Amazing! You did awesome, Meg." I said. "Thanks. You too." He replied. "Thanks, Megumi." I smiled.

We walked to the chairs and sat down. We started to talk about our mission. I saw Megumi trying to stay awake so I placed his head on my shoulder. 

"You can go to sleep, Megumi." I said. "But..." He started but I cut him off. "Don't worry. I'll keep an eye out. I rested on the way here to the hospital." I said.

"Fine." He gave up. "Good night, Megumi." I said. "Night." Like I said, I stayed up keeping an eye out. Once it was about 5 in the morning, Megumi woke up. 

"You should continue to sleep, Megumi. You only got a few hours of sleep." I said. "You stayed up all night, (F/N). You should sleep." He said.

He placed my head on his shoulder. "Fine. I'll sleep." I said. I closed my eyes.