INUMAKI TOGE ENDING

WORDS BETWEEN -   - MEANS THOUGHTS

3rd POV - AUTHOR

After the party was over, everyone went back to their dorms. Well... Inumaki asked (F/N) if she wanted to have a sleepover with him. 

Just the 2 of them and the female replied with a yes. What she didn't know was that Inumaki would be asking her to be his girlfriend that night.

After (F/N) got her things from her dorm to Inumaki's dorm, they made a little fort big enough for the both of them. 

Before they went in, they went into the small kitchen that each dorm has and made rice balls with different fillings that Inumaki had in his small fridge.

After that, they went inside the fort with the rice balls and drinks. They planned on watching a movie. 

After the movie was finished, (I just didn't know what to write again :P) along with the food and drinks, they were both tired but Inumaki didn't let the sleepiness get to him.

He poked (Y/N) to get her attention. "Hm? Is there something wrong, Toge-kun?" (F/N) asked the boy. 

The said boy took a deep breath, suppressed his cursed energy to talk normally, and removed his collar, giving (Y/N) a clear view of his face. 

That was what Hiroto Nishimura, his teacher while (F/N) was away, taught the young boy. Inumaki was a really fast learner. 

(F/N) just stared at Inumaki's face. It was the first time she ever saw his entire face. His clear, smooth skin, his deep purple eyes, and his marks on the side of his face. 

He looked adorable from (F/N) point of view. It made her fall harder for the boy.

"Ever since you stepped into the classroom on our first day, I knew I liked you. You always made me feel a certain way from everyone else. A different way, in a good way. The way you make my face heat up and my heart and stomach flip. Fushiguro (F/N), will you be my girlfriend?"

(F/N) was in shock. Inumaki Toge, speaking normal!? "Y-yes! Of course I would be your girlfriend!" (F/N) shouted.

(Y/N) couldn't help herself and smashed her lips on Inumaki's. He was taken by surprise but soon melted into the kiss.

After they broke the kiss, they cuddled each other for the rest of the night. "Who would have thought that you could speak normally?" The girl asked.

"I didn't think so either. While you were on the unidentified special grade curse mission, I was being taught by a man named Nishimura Hiroto. He helped me." The boy explained.

They just smiled at each other. "I can finally call you mine now, (F/N)-chan." Inumaki said. "I could say the same to you too, Toge-kun." (F/N) said.

Like that, they both drifted to sleep in each other's arms. From there on, they were inseparable. A powerful duo too. 

They grew up, graduated from school, settled down, got married, and had a family. They couldn't have it any other way.

BY THE WAY - THIS MIGHT BE SHORT BUT ITS MEANINGFUL