Big, fat lie.

Jack and Coco are alone in the hotel room with Coco still unconscious. Now naked under the blanket.

Jack: Forgive me Coco... I am not a creep, but I had to undress you. I would never touch you without your consent, but... I only have to make sure that... That you think that we... 

Jack takes off his shirt and pants and lays down beside Coco in his boxers. 

Next scene: Steffy and Finn are at Steffy's. 

Steffy: Finally Kelly fell asleep.

Finn: She really didn't want to fall asleep tonight.

Steffy: She's so excited that you live with us now. 

Finn: And she was a bit angry that she couldn't go to the party.

Steffy: What a luck that she didn't go... 

Finn: Yeah... She would be confused.

Steffy: I am sad about it. RJ loves Coco... I wish she didn't hear that conversation.

Finn: She kind of had the right to know that RJ wouldn't normally propose.

Steffy: I think that Jack's behavior played a big factor in why RJ wanted to rush things, but if RJ wouldn't want to marry Coco he would never propose. He would wait for a more suitable time. He started working at FC right now. He could plan some incredible trip or something and instead he proposed now in a hurry because Jack is being a creep... 

Finn: A creep?

Steffy: Yeah... He is my cousin, but he is giving me these kind of vibes... 

Next scene: It's morning. Coco wakes up with a massive headache.

Coco: Oh my God... My head...

Coco notices that she's naked. She looks around and see's a room that she doesn't recognize. She screams when she looks on her right and see's Jack laying beside her. Jack wakes up.

Jack: Coco, stop it.

Coco: What is going on!? Why am I naked? Why are you here?

Jack: You don't remember? 

Coco: Remember what? We were drinking at the bar and... And...

Jack: And you kissed me. 

Coco: I did what?!

Jack: You kissed me.

Coco: No... No... I would never!

Jack: You did and later you said in my ear that you want me so...

Coco starts crying.

Jack: So I booked this room.

Coco: You took advantage of me!

Jack: No! I was drunk too so I couldn't help myself. We were both drunk. 

Coco: Only I don't remember anything and you do!

Jack: I didn't know that you are that drunk. You were the one that started kissing me. I swear. I'm so sorry Coco... 

Coco: Okay so we kissed and that's it, right?

Jack doesn't respond.

Coco: Oh no... Of course it wasn't only a kiss. Otherwise I wouldn't be naked. What have we done Jack? 

Next scene: RJ tries to call Coco. 

RJ: Her mobile is off. God, she must be so angry with me. 

Brooke: When she wakes up she will open her phone and call you. 

Then RJ's phone rings. It's Coco.