TV announcement

Mike's niece Sonya is looking at Sheila and her uncle.

Sonya: Hey... I'm Sonya. Mike's niece.

Sheila: Oh... Hello. I'm Sheila. 

Sonya: Nice to meet you.

Mike: What are you doing here Sonya?

Sonya: Oh I was just passing by and thought that I will invite you for lunch, but since you are busy I will get going.

Mike: Uhmm..  I would love to have lunch another day if that's ok?

Sonya: Sure! No problem. I will get going now. Bye Sheila.

Sheila: Bye...

Sonya left.

Sheila: What the hell Mike? You told me your apartment is safe!

Mike: It is.

Sheila: Well your niece just saw me and Ash... 

Mike: Well... It's not my fault.

Sheila looks worried. 

Next scene: It's next day in LA. Taylor and Nick are drinking coffee in the guest house.

Nick: Is there any way I can help?

Taylor: Sadly you can't...

Nick: Taylor, I'm so sorry that I wasn't able to protect your family. I was at home when Ash was taken.

Taylor: So was I! So was Steffy and Finn... Nobody heard that witch coming in... 

Nick: God, I remember Sheila and I gotta tell you... She's the most crazy person I have ever met, but... Are we sure that she stole Ash?

Taylor: Positive. Diana saw her few days prior. She was back in LA... And Sheila just has to do something crazy each time she's here. She didn't come back without a reason. She had a plan... She can't have a relationship with Finn... So she stole his son! 

Nick and Taylor embrace and Taylor cried in his arms.

Next scene: Sally, Jack, Coco and RJ talk at FC.

Sally: I am horrified... Steffy and Finn were sleeping while someone took their baby...

Jack: I just hope the baby is safe.

RJ: He has to be... I can't imagine what would Steffy do if something happened to Ash. 

Jack: I will go to Marone Industries and talk to grandpa. His detective is also working on the case. Maybe we will get some news... I'll see you at home.

Jack and Sally kissed. Jack waved at RJ and Coco and left. 

Sally: Jack is also pretty down since Ash disappeared. 

RJ: Steffy is his cousin and he spends time with grandpa.... Grandpa Massimo is really feeling down because of this.

Sally: Yeah... He is doing what he can do find the little boy.

Coco: Sheila can be anywhere... That's the worse part. 

RJ: Well she will be found and I wouldn't like to be in her skin when she will be caught. 

Next scene: Steffy lays on the couch and cries. Finn brings her tea.

Finn: Honey, your tea.

Steffy: You are so sweet. You suffer yourself yet you still take care of me.

Finn: I feel responsible. 

Steffy: Why?

Finn: She's my mom...