Mommy dearest

It's next day in Hope's and Liam's home.

Liam: You look like something is bugging you... 

Hope: You know what is my problem.

Liam: You want to take Beth and go with me to Spencer Publications today? We have a spa and...

Hope: No.

Liam: Oh come on it will be fun.

Hope: I will just take Beth to the park and I don't know...

Liam: I know you loved working on Hope for the future.

Hope: It's just that I was set on doing it for the next few months... I didn't plan anything else. 

Liam: Yeah... RJ and Coco must be pretty disappointed as well.

Hope: They are heartbroken... They just started their big adventure with designing... You understand why I am angry with Steffy, right?

Liam: Yes and... I also understand why she doesn't want to see Brittany.

Hope shakes her head. 

Next scene: Coco, RJ, Sally and Jack are talking at il giardino. 

Jack: So now you will have all the time in the world to see us?

RJ: I wish I could laugh.

Jack: Bro, come on... Me and Sally are happy that you have some time to chill with us. Eating breakfast with you both is nice.

Coco: It is nice, but I still wish that we could be working hard at Forrester instead just eating breakfast here... No offense... We do love you, but we are designers. 

Sally: Steffy will soon change her mind. You'll see.

Jack: Yeah just don't pressure her.

Coco: I don't want to be mean, but... She is kind of bossy.

RJ: That's Steffy for you... 

Jack: But she is CO-CEO... She has like almost 38% of Forrester, right?

Coco: But she still took her brothers chance.

Sally: Yeah, I wouldn't do that to Coco. 

Jack: Steffy wants her happily ever after with Finn and Brittany is a threat. She fights for her happiness like a lioness. I get that... Let's say we both have this in common. 

RJ: Yeah...

Jack: She gets desperate when she wants something badly... Right now I am on my best behavior because Sally is with me and she's all I could ever want, but you all know the past... I know exactly where she's coming from. 

 Sally: Ok... That turned dark.

Jack: If someone will try to steal you from me... He will be sorry. Just saying.

Jack winks at Sally.

Coco and RJ look at each other and look awkward.

Next scene: Liam is with Steffy, Beth and Kelly in the Malibu home. 

Steffy: Look how adorable they are together.

Liam: Yeah... I brought Beth with me. I figured that you might miss her.

Steffy: That's so thoughtful. Hope didn't have anything against it? 

Liam: Not really. 

Steffy: But she wasn't thrilled, right?

Liam: Steffy... Why are you asking me these weird questions?

Steffy: Look, I bet Hope told you everything about the line, my cousin and all that stuff.