Hogwarts

I changed the cover ingnor the Gryffindor tie

Hermione must have fallen asleep because Remus woke her up to tell her they will be at school soon, and she should get her robes on.   

When the train finally arrived at the train stop.  A big bearded man that James called Hagrid, was calling for the first years.  "first years!"  He called motioning for them to follow him.   And so they did.  

A/N I know this beginning suck but if I'm being honest I have no clue how to begin it.  

The group of Mabey 100 first years made their way to the corridor.  Where an old tall lady was standing with a scroll.  

"Welcome to Hogwarts," said the old lady. "The start-of-term banquet will begin shortly, but before you take your seats in the Great Hall, you will be sorted into your houses. ... While you are at Hogwarts, your triumphs will earn your house points, while any rule-breaking will lose house points."   

Then the door to the great hall opened there where 4 long tables with lots of kids of all ages sitting at them, then one long on in the front with the teachers.  And a stool with a old hat on it.  

When the new students made they're way in the hat began to sing:

"Oh, you may not think I'm pretty,

But don't judge on what you see,

I'll eat myself if you can find

A smarter hat than me.

You can keep your bowlers black,

Your top hats sleek and tall,

For I'm the Hogwarts Sorting Hat

And I can cap them all.

There's nothing hidden in your head

The Sorting Hat can't see,

So try me on and I will tell you

Where you ought to be.

You might belong in Gryffindor,

Where dwell the brave at heart,

Their daring, nerve, and chivalry

Set Gryffindors apart;

You might belong in Hufflepuff,

Where they are just and loyal,

Those patient Hufflepuffs are true

And unafraid of toil;

Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw,

if you've a ready mind,

Where those of wit and learning,

Will always find their kind;

Or perhaps in Slytherin

You'll make your real friends,

Those cunning folks use any means

To achieve their ends.

So put me on! Don't be afraid!

And don't get in a flap!

You're in safe hands (though I have none)

For I'm a Thinking Cap!"   

After the song was over the tall witch stood at the front of the room, by the stool.  

"Avery, Marcus"  Slytherin.  

Brown, Violet (wow how original)  Gryffindor  

 Black, Regulus  Slythrine

Potter, Hermione

When Hermione's name was called James, Sirius, Remus, and a redhead where looking at her with burning stares.  "RAVENCLAW.  The hat bellowed.  James and Sirius were disappointed but proud she wasn't in her mother's house, Slytherin.  Remus slimed brightly clapping and the redhead gave a small smile.  

"Im Pandora Miller.  And this is my boyfriend Xenophilius Lovegood."  A blond girl said pointing to a blond boy.  They only looked a few years older than her.  But not older than 15.  "Hermione, Hermione Potter,"  Hermione said sticking her hand out for the girl to shake.  And she took it.  "Im in my 3rd year by the way and Philius is in his 5th."  "Oh."  "Amilia Burns."  A girl said tapping Hermione's shoulder.

When she turned around there was a girl with brown hair and bright blue eyes looking at her.  Hermione vaguely remembers seeing her on the boats.  "Hi."  

After dinner the head boy Gilderoy Lockhart leads the group to the Ravenclaw common room.   Girls to the left boys to the right."  He said simply flashing a pretty smile.

Hermione and Amilia and 3 other girls.  Padma Pavil an Indian half-blood.  She had gorgeous long black hair and the deepest shade of brown eyes Hermiones ever saw.  Justine Lockheart younger sister of Gideroy, she was blond with bright green eyes.  And Maddison Handcock.  A muggleborn witch she had bush brown hair and brown eyes.  She had bucked teeth that looked like a beaver.  

After what seemed like hours of just talking between the girls Hermione fell asleep.   

Sorry this fucking sucked lol