A love potion and a boggart

Look this isn't going to be good because I don't even know anymore lol.  Um yea enjoy IG

      "Regulus."  

      "Hmm..."  

      "I love you,"  Hermione said nuzzling into his dark purple jumper.  

      "I love you too,"  Regulus said smiling down at her.  

       "As a freind of course."   

      "Yes of course."  He said his smiling faltering for a moment.  "As a freind."

      "Y'know Padfoot, I think Lily likes me."  James Potter said running his hand through his dark brown hair.       

      "Oh, really I haven't noticed,"  Sirius said rolling his eyes, taking a large drink of his grape juice.  "Prongs boy I think she was smitten.  Smitten like a kitten."

      "What?"   

      "Nothing."  

      "No, but yesterday she tried to kiss me,"  James said almost to himself.  "She nearly kissed me.  Lillian  Olivia  Evans almost kissed Me, Jameson Charleson Potter."  

     "Yea I know mate, I was there."  

      "Wait her name is Lillian?"  

       "I don't know Peter it just made sense."  

      "Who can tell me about Bogarts?"  Mrs.  Loveet, the newest Defense against the dark arts teacher.   Many raised their hands, but of course, Lovett picked Marcus Abbot, her nephew.  

      "A boggart is an evil thing, that takes the form of whatever you are scared of,"  Marcus said with a smirk.   

      "Good.  Now, what's the counterspell to defeat boggarts?"  Hermione threw up her hand just as fast as Marcus.  "Ms.  Potter."   

    "Riddukulus." 

     "Good.  I want everyone to please line up in a line here."  She said motioning toward the front of a closed broom closet.  "What I want you to do is think of something that brings you joy, and when the boggart tries to attack you,  take your wand and swish it from the left down to the right and say confidently 'riddukulus.'"  

      "Alright, Marcus tells me when you're ready,"   Lovett said her own wand pointed at the closet.  With a nod from the blond-haired boy and a swish of the older women's wand, the closet burst opens a man popped out, a man that looked alot like Marcus.  

      "Riddukulus."   Mr. Abbot's pale scary face merged into a puppy.  

      "Good.  Good."  Mrs. Loveet said. "Next."   Next up was an Asian girl from Ravenclaw that Hermione never cared to talk to.  The boggart became a giant snake, that slithered towards the girl and other students.  The other students including Hermione herself gasped back in fear.  "Riddukulus."  The Ravenclaw girl said her voice faltering.  The snake turned into a large clown, which Hermione did not see how was less scary than the large snake.  

     When it was Hermione's turn she stood confidently in front of the closet.  "Are you ready Ms. Potter?"   Hermione gave her a nod.   When Amy Lovett opened the door a large gust of wind hit her in the face.   The wind swirled into the shape of her brother his usually happy face still and pale.  His eyes were distant with death.   Hermione's breath hitched in her throat.   "Ri-"  Her voice croaked as the shape of her brother turned into Lily her green eyes where cloudy, fear etched on her dead face.  

      "Help."  Hermione wisperd under her breath, lifting her wand with a shacky hand.  But before the wand moved through the air Lily's body turned into the ghostly pale face of Regulus.   Something bubbled inside her.  "Ridduklus."  She said, her voice was thick with anger.  Reguluses body turned into a small frog.  

      "What in the hell is that smell,"  Regulus said standing next to the male Carrow twin.  He took a large smell, the sickly strong smell of vanilla filled his nose.   

      "Huh smells like cigars,"  Amycus said looking discussed.  

     "No it doesn't, it smells like Vanilla and."  He took a larger smell. "Firewood."   

      "Nope, I'm just getting cigs and some cheap ass perfume."  

      "Ew."  

      "Good afternoon,"  Professor Slughorn said entering the classroom, fixing his green suit.   "Oh, that is a strong smell innit?"  He said chuckling to himself.  The class of 6th year Slythrines and Gryffindors were not impressed.  "Can anyone tell me what that smell is?"  

      A Gryffindor blond girl named Jennifer Rookie raised her hand.  "Ah, Jenny my girl what is it?"   

       "It's a Love potion, Amortentia."  She said, smirking at herself as Slughorn nodded his head at her.  

       "That it is Jennifer!   Now tell me what do you smell?"  Slughorn said giving her a knowing wink.  Everyone knew the girl swooned over Frank Longbottom but of course, she faced the problem of his long-time girlfriend, Alice. 

      Her pale face burned with embayment.  "Mint, Mothballs and grass."  

       "Good,"  Slughorn said chuckling at the girl's embarrassment.  "Now can anyone tell me about the drought of living death?"  

Regulus didn't pay much attention to this lesson, he didn't care.  He now knew what he was smelling and he didn't like it.  But he did.