Uhh no you are not dating my sister

"Where were you?"  James asked when Remus returned.  "Dont even try to lie.  I saw you."  

     Sirius cut in.  "And don't try to lie because peeves as been cheering about you snogging girl potter,"  Sirius said with a smirk.  

     "I did go to Hogsmead with Hermione,"  Remus started looking his friends in the eyes.  "But don't get to many thoughts in your head, we're not dating."  He says thinking this will calm James.  

     "Nah mate, you have to date her now and marry her.  I know she thinks you dating and you're not hurting my sister Lupin.  I'll castrate you."  James warned.

     "F-fine."  Remus stuttered. "I'll ask her out tomorrow then."  This idea didn't faze him to much, he wanted to date her anyway.  

     "No.  You are not dating her either."  James said receiving weird looks from Sirius and Peter.

     "James mate, you just said-"  Sirius said.  Remus didn't hear the rest of it as he rushed to the dorm.  "Well, he didn't need to be so dramatic."  Sirius piped up after a long and painful silence.  

     Remus made his way to the Ravenclaw table.  Spotting the wild mop of black curls he marched over to his crush, he tapped her on the shoulder causing the 14-year-old to turn around.  Greeting him with a large smile.  "Morning Remus."  She greeted.  

     "Morning.  Can we uh.  Can we go talk?"  He asked turning his head to the door.  Hermione nodded before bidding goodbye to the blond Ravenclaw 6th year.  "Hermione."  He started once they were far away from the group of 4th year Gryffindor boys.  

     "Yes, Remus?"  She asked cocking her head to the side. 

     "Will you.  Will you be my girlfriend?  I get it if you don't want to bu-"

     "Shut up Remmy."  She said with a giggle.  "Yes.  Yea I'll be your girlfriend.  Mr. Worry pants."