Slugclub

Pandora, Lily, and Hermione sat by the fire in Ravenclaw tower, playing exploding snap.  "Ok, soooo."  Hermione said.  "Lily who do you like?   Have you ever dated before?"   

      "I might have a crush on this Hufflepuff Luca Manager."   She said blushing, looking down.    Luca was a 4th-year boy with dark brown eyes that a lot of girls crushed after.  He had shaved curly brown hair.  "He's in my Muggles history class."

      "Ohh he's cute,"  Pandora said flipping 2 cards.  

      "Alright, Pandora, Hermione"  Lily said, "Favorite color?"    

       "Red,"  Pandora said looking at her dark red sweater.

      "Blue babes,"  Hermione said looking down at her newest Weasly sweater,  it was a dark blue with a gold H.  Mrs. Weasly had recently found out about her newest pregnancy.  

      Hermione and a Hufflepuff named Ronda Wright had to duel, in class today leading to Ronda suffering a broken arm, after stupidly trying to use a cutting spell on Hermione.  And that was the talk of the school on how a wimpy 3rd year could produce a spudify spell so strong that it shot the other poor girl across the room.   This led to her getting another letter from Slughorn offering once more for her to be a part of the Slugclub.   

      Hermione and Remus made their way through the halls, stopping at Slughorns office, it had a really long table filled with food.  Both Lily and Pandora were invited too but they hadn't shown up yet.    

      "So Miss. Potter."  Slughorn started, "How is your family?  Anything new?"  He asked putting an emphasis on the word new.  

      "Um, no sir.  Not that I remember."  She answered that was a lie.  The meetings were being held every week during the summer, and Hermione, Sirius, and James were never allowed to attend.   But they were told never to tell anyone, who didn't attend the meetings about them.

    "Are you sure?"  

      "Yes Sir Im sure."  She said through gritted teeth.  She really didn't want to be there.  

       "Ok."  He said before turning to Amilia.  

      "What was that about?"  Remus asked her noticing her being quite flustered.  

      "Oh nothing, he's just trying to get some info out of me.  That's all."  She said smiling fondly at her boyfriend.    

      Later that night saw Hermione and Remus walking around the black lake, trying to dodge flitch every now and then.  Hermione's hand in Remus, it was quiet and calm.  "When the next moon Remus?"  

      "Monday."  He mumbled looking up at the moon.  "I'm not looking forward to it."  

      "Im sorry,"  Hermione said looking forward.  

      "No reason for you too.  There's nothing anyone can do, sadly."  

      "I wish I could take that pain away from you."  She said in an airy voice fixing her eyes on a big male deer in the distance, that was just looking at them.  

       "Your too kind Mya."  He said sitting on the ground.   Slowly Hermione lowered herself down with him.  "Is that a dog?"  He asked searching the edge of the woods.

      "Yea it is."  She said eyeing the deer and the dog.  

       "This is really strange."  

      "Yea." 

      Remus and Hermione ended the night with a simple kiss at the Ravenclaw door.  

Sorry this sucked but my body hurts and my brain isn't working so enjoy.