November

Her steps to become an animagus are coming to an end, now all she has to do is to learn to no longer return to human form with red hair, or beating green eyes.  About a month earlier Hermione had successfully become a fox, she was a deep red fox with white-tipped ears and tail.   The boys wanted to call her Vixen but she quickly turned that down, no need for some silly nickname.  

       On a happy note, the boys are sussefully done.   Well, Peter still struggles a bit, but for the most part, he does great.    

       James and Lily are suprisally doing quite well, Hermione thought it would take longer than it did for them to start acting like friends, though the girl still Denise fancying her brother.   But Hermione knew, it was as clear as day.  Nobody gets so flustered when he fixes his glasses, just her.    

     "You do."   

     "I do not,"  Lily said ripping a hairbrush through her long red hair.   

      "Lily,"  Hermione said giving her a knowing look. 

      "Fine.  He's changed...."   Hermione knows, she told him too.  "But still I don't want to date him, I just like being a freind."  

       "Hey I mean, that works."  

      "Regulus, what do you want to do after school?"  Hermione asked, finishing up the last part of her essay.  

       "I want to be an Auror, but then again maybe something else."   He mumbled, he knew he couldn't do what he wanted to, it was too late for that.   "Like maybe the DA teacher." 

      "Reggie, the DA teachers never last."  

        "True, I really don't know what I want to do." 

        "That's fine, I was just asking because of the OWLS."   

         "True.  What do you want?"  

        "Transfiguration teacher after McGonagall leaves."

       "Never going to happen."   He said laughing.

        "I know.  Maybe an aurour as well."   

       "You-"  He said stopping, looking her deep in the eyes.  "You ever want to get married?   N-not to me but to anyone."  

      "Um, well I don't know.   Maybe.  Depends."  

       "Yea, same, no need to rush it.  Though my family is going to make me marry someone before long."   

        "I would hate that."

      "I so really do."