Summer comes and summer draws on.

This summer went on extremely slow.  Sirius had to go home for this summer because of his Cousins wedding, Remus and Peter also had things to do with their own families.  Lily only wrote to her a few times and Regulus.  Well, Regulus never wrote.  Docous mum didn't like the Potters for some reason so she couldn't write, and Amilia was becoming distant.    Alice and Marlene, Mary, and Pandora were the only things keeping her sane.  

     James also seemed to be bored out of his mind because he crashed his broom for the fun of it.  This caused his broom privileges to be taken away, which caused him to blow up at mum and dad.    So now there was a riffed in the family, James told mum and dad to die which cause mum to cry and dad to slap James.  And James wanted Hermione to be on his side but she doesn't know which side to be on.    Now the 3 older Potters were arguing all the time, leaving Hermione to fall asleep to the sound of screaming.  

     September couldn't come around slower.  The summer drew on and on. 

     The first time they heard from Sirius was when he sent a howler to James.

       "JAMES FLAUMAUNT POTTER!! MAY I REMIND YOU WHO YOU'RE TALKING TO?!"  The red envelope yelled.  "YOUR PARENTS! YOU WOULDNT BE HERE IF IT WASN'T FOR THEM!  THEY ARE THE KINDEST PEOPLE I KNOW!! THE ONLY PARENTS YOU ARE ALLOWED TO PRAY DEAD ARE MINE!  CHECK YOURSELF MATE!"  Then it blew up, everyone's faces were blank.  No one would of expected Sirius to do that.  Not in a million years.  

     The Potter riffed seemed to be healed except for some arguments here and there, but not every day like before.