Marlene and Mary

Schools been back in for just over a month, and both the Black brothers are living up to their uncle Alfred's reputation.  Sirius is sleeping with different girls all the time.  James and Remus said it's like every night, a new girl is moaning, keeping them up at night.   Sirius even tried to hook up with Hermione a few times, which lead to hexing from James and Remus, but Sirius just played it off as a joke- when very clearly it had not been.  

     Regulus well he may or may not have been sleeping with Emina Rosier, Layla Parkasion, and Cathy Goyal.  But those are just rumors after all.  He is just 14 well almost 15.    Plus its agent pureblood protocol for pureblood girls to be having sex before marriage,  and the Parkinsons, Goyals, and Rosiers are some of the most respected families.   

     Well, there was no real problem with any of this until Marlene found out about Sirius shagging Mary.   Marlene was head over heels in love with the Black brother, constantly trying to get him to flirt with her and the fact that he couldn't care less about her really caused the young witch to be a bit...bitchy.

       So when she found out her best friend was doing Sirius of course she freaked out.    

      "MARY LOUISE MACDONALD!"  Marlene screamed, barging into the great hall.  MAry hopped out of her seat, staring daggers into her friend's flustered face.  "HOW COULD YOU?!"  She yelled, by now everyone was watching the scene unfold.  

      "Catfight!"  Some Hufflepuff yelled.  Causing both girls to snap their heads towards him.  "Sorry."  

      "I don't know what you mean,"  Mary said staring at her friend innocently.    You could hear the venom dripping from her voice.  What hell happened between the two of them?   These two used to stick up for each other, now?  Now they are going at each other.  

     "You whore!"  Marlene sneered, even if you couldn't see her face you knew her eyes were blazing.  "How could you do that to me?"  She said her voice quiet.   "You were supposed  to be my friend." 

      "I have my own life, Marlene.  I can do as I please.  You didn't make your move, and I did.  That's the difference between the two of us."    Mary said walking past her best friend.  

     "Well!"  Marlene yelled.  "Fuck you!"  She said charging out of the room after the brown-haired girl.   Where the hell are the adults?  Are they just allowing this?  Hermione looked up to see Dumblodre handing professor Ribbet something.  Of course, they were betting on friendships.