His type.

"Morning Regulus!"  Hermione said cheerfully, sliding into the seat in front of the boy.  He didn't lookup.  "Morning."  She said once more.

       "What do you want?"  Her friend sneered at her.  

       "What is your problem?"  She asked glaring at him.  

       "Lupin.  Why Lupin."  He blurted out.  He bowed his head to hide the blush that was forming on his face, from the outburst.  

        "I don't see why my love life has anything to do with you."  She sneered back at him. 

       "You shouldn't hang around with his type."  

       "WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT!"  She yelled.  

       " I mean Severus thinks he's up to something,"  Regulus said staying calm.  

      "I don't care what Severus thinks,"  Hermione said grabbing her books and leaving. 

     "Fuck me,"  Regulus said folding his hands over his eyes.     

      "Hermione!"  Regulus shouted speed walking towards her.  "Hermione please."  

       Hermione stopped and turned to the boy.  "What?"  

      "I wanted to tell you, I don't want to be your friend anymore."  He said, still fuming.  

      Hermione's laughter, that shocked him.  "Good."  She said with a laugh.  "I don't want to talk to you again."  She said turning away.  

      "I don't want to be friends with a whore."  He yelled.    Hermione slowly turned back to him, slowly walking towards him.  She lifted her hand and slapped him.  Hard. 

      Her hand stung as she walked to the Ravenclaw tower.