Sirius Black or snuffles

Sirius sat on the couch playing with Hermione's hair.     He was watching her as she watched James and Peter play wizarding chess.   "Hermione."  He wisperd in her ear.   Hermione turned her head a little cocking her eye at the boy.  "Your really pretty y'know."  He mumbled leaning his head onto her shoulder.  "Why are you with Remus?"  

      "Sirius love, get off me."  She said contracting on her brother's failed to move.  "And Im with Remus because-"  She didn't love him.  No, she didn't feel complete with him.  She loved him sure but not like that.  "Im with Remus because I umm"

  Sirius cut her off with a small chuckle.  "I get it.  You think Im a really handsome boy, you're just using Remmie to relive yourself.  Truly I get it." 

      "Thats not-"  

      "Yes, it is."  He leaned closer to her ear.  "You can always join me in bed if you'd like.  Hell even a closet if that suits you."  

      "EW! NO!"  She said a little louder than she meant to.  James and Peter were now looking at her with confused looks on their faces.  "Sorry."  She said bashfully.     Sirius got up grabbing her hand.   "What?"  She asked as he pulled her hand.  

      "Come with me.  I want to take a walk."  He said pulling her hand again.  "Please."   

     With a loud sigh and an eye roll, Hermione stood next to the boy.  "Jamie.  I'm going to  take a walk."  She said, looking down at her brother, giving him a small smile.  "If you see Lily tell her I want one of her sugar quills."  

       Hermione and Sirius walked around the black lake.  "Herms."  He wisperd looking towards the lake.  

      "Hmm?" 

       "Do you know what an animagus is?"  

      "Yea.....Why?"  She asked suspiciously, turning her head to see his face better.

       "Do you... want to become one?"  

       Hermione let out a loud laugh.  "What are you smoking Sirius?"  She asked the laughter still thick in her throat.

      "I'm being serious."  He said furring his eyebrows at her.  With a nervous sigh, he said, "James, Peter and I are becoming one.  We can almost completely turn, the problem is...Well, we can't turn back." 

          "Wait.   Slow the fuck down."  She cut in, her eyes wide.  "What do you mean you're an Animagus?"  

         "I mean."  He said rubbing his temple.  "That Remus, you know right?" 

        "Yes."

       "Ok well, we wanted to be a help to him.  You see  he hurts himself, and we thought that if we became Animagus, to you know help him."  He explained turning her to look him deep in the eyes.  "We wanted to know if you wanted to join.  After all your his girlfriend and you're smart, so you know it works out well."  

       "Ok.  Well, what do you mean you can't turn back?  All three of you are still humans."     

      "Hermione, look."  He said rolling his eyes, smiling a little.  "Ok so when you turn and try to turn back and you are not skilled in it, you may still have some features of your animal.  James once had brown hair for a day, remember?   It's because he turned the night before and it didn't wear off.  And once Peter had a tail he had to hide for some time."  He said laughing.  "He's the worst at it.  The poor bloke took him a week just to get rid of the tail.  Once I had deep Black eyes?  It's because Im a dog."

      With a small giggle, Hermione said,  "I want to see snuffles."  

       Sirius looked taken back, "Who the fuck is snuffles?"

       "I want to see you."  She pointed at him.  "Become a dog.  I need proof."  She said crossing her arms, pointing her nose up like one of the snobbish Slythrine girls.  

       "Fine.  Geeze, I hate women."  He said closing his eyes, hearing his best friend's sister scoff.   He thought of 4 paws, a long pink, slobbery tongue.  'Fuck.'  He heard Hermione say, he opened his black dog eyes.  

       "Brilliant!"  Hermione said, the excitement in her voice.  "Teach me."  She said kneeling down to scrub Sirius's dog jaw.   Sirius nudged his nose into her face, licking her cheek.  "Eww."  She said giggling.   "Too cute."    Sirius Backed away from her, becoming his human self once more.  Though he still had the pink tongue hanging out of his mouth.  

      "Shit."  He said whipping the slobber off his chin.     "I'll have to ask James."  He said turning away, walking fastly.

      Hermione sprinted towards the boy, and man was he fast.  "Wait up!"