Drella, Bellatrix and Narcissa Black

Hermione woke with the sound of Kreachures voice.    "Mistress Potter, get up now.  Mistress Black would like to see you, in the lady's room."  He grunted out, removing her covers.  

     "Thank you, Kreacher."   She responded kindly, now she was no morning person but she was no bitch.   "Kreacher can you get me my black dress?"   The little elf nodded before heading to the closet.  

     "Here you go, Mistress."  He crooked.  He was holding a plain black dress.

     "Thank you, Kreacher.   And please call me Hermione.   When you call me mistress it makes me feel like Im part of this family."   She said undoing her braids.    

     "Of course Mistress Hermione."  He crooked before leaving Hermione.   

     "Fucking elf."  She whispered to herself, running a brush through her hair before braiding it once more.   Throwing on her dress she speed-walked down the stairs to the ladies' room.  When she arrived Walburga stood expecting Hermione to bow, which she did.  Mumbling "Good morning Mrs. Black."   

     "Good morning Hermione, please have a seat,"   Walburga said motioning to the seat in front of the one Walburga sat in before.   "Now Ms. Potter, as you know Easter is a very formal holiday."  Walburga started.  It was?   Her mother never made a big deal about it they just got candy.  "Yes yes, later today my dear sister-in-law, Drella will be visiting to help plan the ball.  Her 2 daughters Bellatrix, and Narcissa, will be tagging along.  I expect you to be back here by noon.  you will miss lunch but you can have whatever is left.  Be gone."  She said showing her away with her hand.    

     "Bye Mrs. Black,"  Hermione said.  'Shit."  She thought.  'I really don't want to do this.  Fucking bitch!  SHIT!  Regulus why did you make me come here.   I want to go home.'  She thought.  She really didn't want to play this act anymore.  And she's heard some things about Bellatix being an extreme blood supremacist, she dreaded the conversations she will probably have to listen to her calling Andi, Mum, dad James, Sirius Blood traitors.  Dora a half bread.   And Ted oh Ted she's going to call him slurs!  Oh, she really didn't want this!   "REGULUS!"  She hissed barging into his room.  He looked up before he could say anything she started talking, "Why?"  She hissed.  "Why did you make me come here?!   They are going to bash my family!! My friends!"  By now she couldn't stop the tears.  

     "What do you mean?  Hermione, please calm down." He said walking up to her.  "Please."  He whispered.  

     "Regulus.  Why didn't you tell me?   Now Im going to have to listen to them talking about my family!"   She was crying harder.   "You said I won't see Bellatrix!"  

     "I-I thought you wouldn't!  I didn't know!"   Regulus yelled.

     "Keep your mouth shut!"  Hermione said.  "Your mum can't hear this!  She said her tears clearing slightly.  

     "I don't see the big deal I mean you're not even on good terms with James-"  

     "Yea!  But he's still my brother!  Only I can trash talk him!"   Hermione said taking a seat on Regulus bed.   

     "I can't with you.  Do you know that?   I mean what are you on your period or something?"  He asked sitting next to her.  

     "No, you stuck up prat Im, not on my period!  Are you on yours?"  She said smacking the back of his head.  Much to her surprise, he let out a chuckle.  

     "Your kinda hot when you're angry."  

     "Ew, that's gross Im a kid."  

     "So am I."   He said with a wink.  Causing them both to burst out laughing.  

     "Shit Regulus.  I love you."   Regulus stopped laughing medal looking at her with fear in his eyes.  Fear was the last thing she thought she would see.   Slowly he leaned down to kiss her, before their lips met however Hermione turned her face.  Making the very flustered boy kiss her cheek.  "I didn't mean it like that stupid."  She said with a giggle.

     "Y-Y-Your not mad?"   He said looking at her with crack head eyes.   

     "No."   She giggled some more.  "Of course not silly!"   Now that was the very last thing he thought she would say.   "Im got to go I only have an hour of free time till I have to meet the muggle haters,"  Hermione said slowly standing, before feeling Reglulus'es hand on her arm.  

     "Please stay."  He whispered, pulling her back down.  

       "I cant."  She said pulling her arm away.   

     "Please."  He said tightening his grip.  

     "Fine."  She breathed out.  Lowering herself back onto the bed.  He wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her to lay beside him.  "Regulus."  She mumbled.  

     "Please just lay with me.   I didn't get a lot of sleep."  He yawned out.  

     "You were fine a minute ago."  She pointed out.  

      "True but now Im tired."  He mumbled, nuzzling his face into the crook of her neck.   

      Hermione made her way to the ladies' room, hearing the low whispers of women.  "Ahh, Hermione you're here!"  Drella said wrapping her arms around the girl, giving her a hug.  "I've heard so much about you!"

     "Y-You have?"   Hermione said after getting over her intitule shock.    

      "Of course!  Walburga had so many good words to say!  She says your shockingly normal for a Potter!"   Drella said fixing Hermione's dress buttons.  

      "Oh.  Thank you, Mrs. Black."  Hermione said meeting the grey eyes of Walburga.  Walburga gave the girl an approving smile.  

     "Hermione, these are my daughters Bellatrix,"   She said motioning to young women who had a shocking resemblance to Andromeda.  The same hard jaw, piercing grey eyes.  Must be a Black thing since it seems all the Blacks have them.  Except Bellatrix had crazy curly black hair.  The smile Bellatrix gave her was noticeably fake.  "And this is Narcissa!"   The other girl had long blond soft curls, that resembled Dallas.  And bright blue eyes, that stood out from the rest of the women.  

     "Hello,"  Hermione said quietly, trying to keep her voice from wavering.  

    "How was it?"  Regulus asked when she returned to his room.  

    "It went well.  Well enough."  She replied.

     "What does that mean?"  

     "Bellatrix called Ted a mud blood but that was the worst of it.  But still, I had to hold my tong."  

    "And?  did they bring your family up?"  

    "Weirdly no.  And they didn't bring up Sirius."  

    "Well, that's good.  Right?"  He asked hopefully.

"Yes.  I guess."