James Potter and Severus Snape's Betrayals

"I dont see how you could just forgive him so easily,"  Lily said taking a bite out of her strawberry.  "I mean he called you a whore."   

       "Forgive who?"  Amilia asked butting into the conversation.  Lily decided to sit at the Ravenclaw table today, in order to get away from the fighting between Mary and Marlene.  

        "No one,"  Hermione said, giving her friend a smile.  "How have you been?"  She asked, Amilia hasn't talked to Hermione or Pandora in over 4 months.   

        "Oh.  Well, I've been fine, how about you?"   

         "Im doing ok, nothing new."   Amilia didn't respond but instead nodded and turned away.  "I forgave him Lily because I don't know."  She wisperd the last part, chuckling a little.  "I really don't know."  

       "Im sorry that's stupid."

         "You forgive James."  

         "I don't forgive Potter.  You do."  Lily retorted.  

       "I forgive him because he's my brother, you forgive him because you love him,"  Hermione said smirking.

        "I don't love him."  Lily Retorted, blushing. 

       "Hmm, I don't believe that." 

       Hermione and Lily we're sitting under a tree, reading a transfiguration book.  "Ohhhhh Snivelles!"  James yelled, causing the two girls to look up.

      "Fucking fuck."  Lily wisperd, shifting uncomfortably.    

       "What Potter?"  Severus said in his monotone voice.   

       "Nothing Snivelles just wanted to talk,"  James said innocently.  

       "James don't do anything, please?"  Hermione begged to march up to her brother and group of friends.  "Please don't."    She felt strong arms wrap around her waist.

        "He won't hurt him, love."  Sirius wisperd in her ear.  

       "I don't care if he won't hurt him I don't want him to lay a finger, and or magic on the poor boy."  

     "So Snivelles, tell me how's your mummy?"  James taunted.   Snape didn't answer he looked down.  "Dead?  Hmm?"  James said pulling out his wand.  

       "JAMES NO!"  Hermione screamed, "YOU HEARTLESS BASTARD!  WHAT THE FUCK!"   Hermione wiped out her wand pointing it at her brother.  

       "Hermione NO,"  Lily said marching up to her freind. "You're not going to solve anything that way."  She said, "Go back to the castle before you kill him."   

      "Fine."  Hermione huffed, wiggling out of Sirius's arms.  "Fuck you all."  She sneered at the 3 other boys, leaving Peter and Remus dumbfounded.

     "What did we do!"  Peter yelled up at her. 

      "NOTHING!! YOU DID NOTHING, YOU GITS!"  

       "He called me a mudblood."  Lily cried into Hermione's shoulder.  "I don't understand how he could just throw away years of freind ship, just to show off to his fucking friends."   Lily sobbed.

       "Shh.  I know it's hard,  know.   A betrayal from a freind is the hardest betrayal of them all."  

       "Will."  She said causing a little.  "You please forgive James?"  She wisperd, causing Hermione's eyes to go wide.   

      "No.  Not yet.  I still think going after Snape's mom was shallow."  Hermione said running her hands through Lily's soft red hair.  

      "You forgave him before."  

       "I know.   Im just scared."  

       "Why?"  Lily choked out.

       "What goes around always comes around.  Karma."