It's none of your damn business

"Why the hell were you with Regulus Black?"  James Potter scolded at his sister.  All four of the Maradures where standing in front of the ravenclaw door.  "Well why were you?"  

     "Because I can be, brother."  She said her good mood completely ruiend.  

      "Hermione he's going to hurt you."  Sirius said stepping forward.  "I would know, I've lived with him, my whole life."  

      "He hasn't hurt me before, he wont hurt me now."  She said rolling her eyes.  "Now move."  Hermione tried to push her way through the group of boys.  "Move it."  

      "Nah I don't think Im going to do that  little sister."  James said cocking his head to the right.  "Now how long has this been going on?"  

     "Um none of your damn business."  

      "Hermione, the faster you tell me the faster you can go to bed.  Now how long has this been going on?"  

      "Um since I was 11."  She said rolling her eyes in annoyance.  "Ok, now move."  

      "No not yet."  The older Potter child said, moving to stand right in front of her.  "Why?"

       "Why not?"  

        "Anser the question Hermione, why are you freinds with him?"  

     "Because I want to be Jameson."  

      "Whos Jameson?"  

      "Dont interrupt Peter, now continue Hermione."  

     "Because I want to.  He's nice to me and I like hanging out with him.  He makes me happy."   

      "He MaKeS mE hApPy!"  James said in a mocking tone rolling his head side to side. "I don't care if he makes you happy.  Stay away from him.  Hes evil."  

      "Whatever you say four eyes."  Hermione said pushing through her brother.  "Now if you four don't leave right now I'm going to make you see Merlin."  

       "Who does he think he is?"  Hermione huffed taking a letter from a fimilural looking owl.  "Pandora."  She whispered to herself.  I had been awhile since shes last heard from her.  

'My dearest freind Hermione Jean Potter,

     I have exiting news to share with you.  Xenophilius has asked me to be his wife, of course I said yes Im not completely out of my mind.  And I was wondering if you would like to be my maid of honor has I have few freinds and no sisters.  

       Oh you must hate me for forgetting about you all this time.  But I haven't forgotten, things have been rough.  My mother and father have sadly passed from a unknown attack in diagon alley, not long after I left school.  Plus we welcomed a son, I know you must be angry that I didn't tell you sooner but we have been in hiding, though sadly he didn't live long.  We named him Ash Anbu meaning Happy love.  He was born to early and passed only 48 hours after being born he had dark eyes like my father and pale hair from all of us.

      But onto happier things is we are expecting again a little girl do in early Janarary.  We plan to have the wedding by then though.  Oh this is moving so fast.  Its November and we plan to have the wedding on December 25th, that way you will be out of school for holiday by then. 

      Well that's all that's really happened over the last 3 years.  I miss you and wish to see you soon.

-Pandora Lovegood.'

Hermione folded the thin white paper, and placed it in her top drawer.  

'Pandora my love,

       Oh course I'll be at the wedding!  I'm so happy for you, though shocked you didn't do it earlier.   And of course Im not mad at you for not writing me.   

       Oh and Im sorry to hear about your parents and son that's something I shale never feel.  My mother passed about a year ago aswell.   

      And congratulations for your baby girl I think she'll look just like your father, dark hair and eyes.  Its a shocker you didn't come out with dark hair and eyes.  Both things are more domenet.  

      I've been doing amazing really.  James and I have had fights of course, but that's to be expected considering we're siblings.  And well me and Alice have started to talk again, well under interesting situations. 

-Hermione.'