What goes around, comes around. Karma

"Children!"   Charlus yelled up the stairs.  "Come one! Somethings wrong with your mother!"  The 3 children scrambled up off the bed they were sitting on.  They knew what that meant, Mrs. Potter worked at saint mangos, and right now Dragon poks were going around.  So few people lived through that.     

      "We have got to go."  He breathed out, scrabbling around the living room. 

      "Daddy,"  Hermione said rushing over to her father.  "Daddy, please calm down."  She soothed rubbing her hand over his back.  "She'll be alright.  I know she will, shes strong."  

    "It's dragon pocs love."  He wisperd slumping down.

     "We know."  

      "We have to go then!"  James said rushing over to his sister and father, "Come one dad we gots to go."   

    "James."  Hermione snapped at her brother.  

       "He's right love we have to go."  Her father said straightening up.  "Come."  He said too the 3 children.   They all headed over to the fireplace.  "Saint Mangos."  He said throwing down the powder, once everyone was in the fireplace. 

       "Oh, mama,"  Hermione said rubbing the back of her mother's hand.  It's only been a few hours since the woman left their home, she left acting and looking normal.   She just didn't understand how someone's health could decline so rapidly.  

       "Hermione."  Her mother said weakly, smiling up to her child.  "Be good.   Please."   She asked, squeezing her hand.  "Your fathers going to need all the support he can get."  She said chuckling a little.

     "What are you talking about?"  Hermione asked softly, tears threatening to fall down her face.  

      "Honey.   Look at me."  Her mother said giggling to herself.  "Im dieing, it's clear as day."  

       "A-are you not scared?"   She asked through tears.

       "No.  Death is just a new beginning." 

      "Dont goes yet, I have to go get daddy, James, and Sirius."  She said moving her hand away from her mother.  

       "Bring me, my babies."  She told her.  

        "Mommy."  James cried out, holding his mother's weak hand.  "I don't want you to die yet."  

       "James baby, no one wants me to die yet, and I don't want to die yet."  She said, gripping her son's hand tighter.  

      "Please don't go."  He sobbed out.  "Please."

      "Im holding in here."  She said bringing her son's hand to her face.  "My baby."  She said, he could feel the warm tears flow down her face.  "Please look after Hermione."  She asked before her body went limp.

      "I will."  James wisperd.  "Until I die."  

       Elliana Potter was dead.