3

I just realized I forgot to mention the room pattern so here it is-

Sapnap often visited Dream so he already had his own room in his house

Bad and Skeppy were sharing a guest room with king size bed.

Tommy and Wilbur were sharing a guest room with bunk beds.

Tubbo and Ranboo were also sharing a guest room with king size bed.

Karl and George sharing a guest room with king size bed (dw I dont ship them).

Only one more room was left with a single bed which was occupied by Techno.

_________________________________________________

Everyone were finally in Florida at Dream's house aka mansion. 

Everyone spent their first day sleeping in. They all woke up around 2pm for lunch. After lunch they all unpacked their stuff. 

After they finished unpacking their stuff Bad took a small meeting in the living room explaining everyone about the rules of the house which he asked Dream about in the car ride.

George POV

Bad had called a short meeting to explain the rules of the house which I believe he asked dream in the car, but I was too busy admiring dream through the corner of my eyes during the ride. I think I was gonna do the same now, I don't think he has many rules its Dream we are talking about even though the house is so huge. I mean if there were any it would probably be not to mess with thing or keep doors or windows unlocked after a specific time to avoid theft.

Dream is j- just so

He is so handsome. His face was so perfect. His yellow eyes which I believe are actually green were shining like the stars at midnight. The freckles scattered around his flat nose decorating his face. His dirty blonde locks hanging down to his forehead. His thin lips, Ahh I just feel like kissing those lips.

He is so fit. Whoa I wonder if he has abs.

Hmmmmm how would he look shirtless.

Wait what. No no no nononoo

I can already feel my cheeks go red.

I always tried to convince myself that I just simped on dream because of his awesome skills to make me smile like a dork and that had nothing to do with my sexuality. I actually never thought anything sexual about dream until today. Now that he is in front of me I cant get myself to stop thinking about him.

His muscular build was so tempting. 

Wait nope

I am not GAY.

Wait this means I am bi- nope you are straight George Henry Davidson. You have dated girls. You are straight.

Bu- but what about these feeling I get from dream?

When he calls me Georgie I feel butterflies in my stomach going crazy. Every time he said that he loved me on stream would make my heart melt. 

I never felt these feeling before with the girls I had dated before.

Am I in love with dream?

But the most important thing, dose dream thinks the same about me? 

I mean he always said that he loved me on stream just to make me feel loved and give the dnf shippers some clout.

But did he really meant it every time he said it?

A big frown had replaced my little smile.

What did dream think of me? Just a friend? Business partner? Co-worker?

All these questions flooded my mind. 

I looked at bad who yelling at tommy for smacking Tubbo's head just because Tubbo teased tommy.

A small smile appeared on my face looking at Bad yelling at Tommy using his "muffin language"

That's when I realized Dream was staring at me. 

I turned my face towards him. He simply smiled at me ad turned to face Bad.

He smiled at me. 

Uh oh.

Author POV 

George's mind was filled with questions.

By the time the meeting ended George still had no luck with his questions. He was so busy with his thoughts that he didn't heard a single rule. Tommy's mouth was duct taped again so he had no choice, he had to listen to Bad.

The short meeting ended around 6 pm. They all decided to watch a movie for the rest of the night after dinner.

____________________________________

729 words

Please don't forget to vote if you like the story.

And do comment you opinion

Hope you all enjoyed.