4

Author POV

When the meeting ended they decided to watch a movie for the rest of the night after dinner.

They all had ordered pizzas for dinner. Bad, Dream, Karl were making popcorn for the movie.

When the pizza arrived they all sat down in the dining room and started fighting for extra pieces. After sometime the fight died down and the room was filled with sounds of munching.

During dinner George was busy fighting his thoughts and questions about his feelings for dream.

Everyone else started talking about the mansion with Dream. I mean of course it really huge and had way too many rooms for someone who lives alone.

Dream just simply said that he inherited it and modified it into a modern mansion with the money her earned through YouTube.

Tommy was surprisingly quiet for once. Turns out Wilbur had offered him that if he would shut up and behave during the dinner he would not tape tommy's mouth during the movie.

Time skip- After dinner

Tommy POV

FINALLY MOVIE TIME

Wait I didn't se the TV. Where is it? Or are we going to see the movie on a laptop?

I really hoped dream has a TV

I mean c'mon. What's the point of having a huge modern mansion with no TV?

I wanted to ask if dream had a TV but I really didn't wanted to get duct taped for the whole movie.

I already had a plan to scare everyone.

😈

But-

Author POV

Before Tommy thought any further he was interrupted by Dream.

" Come one everyone, let's go to the movie room"

" What the f*ck!! You have a f*ucking movie room " Tommy yelled receiving a smack on his head from Wilbur.

" Of course Tommy, what do you think this house is just filled with guest rooms? " Dream said signalling everyone to follow him.

"Of course dumb*ss he is a f*cking millionaire" Wilbur whisper yelled in tommy's ears.

Without questioning dream any further the group followed him quietly up the staircase.

The room was located beside the staircase.(rough diagram in chapter 3)

Everyone followed dream in the room.

Dream switched the lights on and everyone were amazed at their view.

Everyone argued for a min about who will sit where.

After about 10 mins they finally settled in.