2

The trip was planned. Sapnap arrived at dream's place a few days after the discussion. Everyone else booked a flight together. 

It was the day when everyone else's flight was gonna land. Dream was at the airport scrolling through his messages waiting for a specific one. Sapnap was beside him fast asleep snoring loudly in dream's ears. Dream was trying not to drift off to sleep and Sapnap's snores were helping him.

 It was about 4am when Dream finally received the message he was waiting for.

Bad messaged him that their flight had landed. 

Dream immediately responded by sending them his exact location.

George POV

It is about 4am in the morning. Our flight just landed. 

Tommy was busy cursing under his breath about how much he hated America but still agreed to join us just to meet his "Big D" while Tubbo was busy bursting out into dream's song mask as soon as Ranboo mentioned the word mask; Wilbur was busy admiring the view silently; Techno was busy pointing out some anarchy facts to Karl who was just too busy checking on his nails which he painted during the flight whereas Bad texted dream informing that our flight just landed with Skeppy leaning over his shoulders groaning about his lack of sleep. 

I started looking around cause I didn't have anything else to do at the moment. That's when bad shouted out loud, loud enough for everyone to hear him (even Tommy and Tubbo) that dream was waiting for us and has sent his location.

I feel a strange happy feeling on hearing that. But it soon died down getting replaced by nervousness. I have never seen his face. I already had a huge crush on him. His voice was enough for me to fall for him and now I am gonna see his face?!?
Uh oh

Author POV

 While everyone else was busy following Bad and discussing about Florida George stayed behind and started panicking. 

He looked at every shiny object in which he was able to see his reflection and started panicking and mentally stating every single flaw about him. (which i think don't even exist)

(IDK what this place is called so I will call it baggage section)

When everyone reached the baggage section George's overthinking changed to a panic attack. He froze on his place. He was not able to move. He tried to calm down but failed. When his suitcase was near he tried to move and grab it but was unable to do so. The suitcase took another round around the machine and George stood there watching it trying to move. 

Bad POV

"Skeppy move I have to grab our suitcases" I say trying to get Skeppy off my shoulders without letting him fall down.