chapter27:Meeting the family

Heather went back to Deroit leaving Ciera with Sean for a week to spend some quality time together since they haven't for a while and she new that Sean missed her a lot. But before she left she made sure to get through to Sean and talked him into talking to Ariana and explaining things to her. She knew that part of why Sean and his ex fiance Naya broke up was because of Ciera and herself.

Sean was now sitting in the living room feeding Ciera and thinking about what Heather told him about telling Ariana about he knew it would be hard for him and if it was up to him would not tell anyone but he also knew that Ariana deserved to know. After he finished feeding Ciera he got them or ady and put her in her car seat and was on his way over to Ariana's.

Sean used the 30 minutes drive to his advantage to figure exactly how he was going to say to Ariana to explain. Sean parked the car in her driveway turned off the engine and sat there for a minute taking deep breaths before he got out and walked up to her door with Ciera. After waiting a few minutes the door was opened by Joan.

"Oh hey Sean......who is this cutie?" Joan said as she opened the door for him

"I'm the cutest right." Sean joked "this is Ciera, I came here for Ari is she here?"

"Yeah she's in her room." Joan said

With that Swan said a quick thanks and headed to Ariana's room. He knocked on the door and entered when her heard her say come in.

"Sean what are you doing here?" She asked as she sat up in bed and looked at him putting the car seat down with Ciera in it waiting for him to answer.

"OK this is really hard for me." Sean started off "So please do not speak until I'm finished and I font want you to ask to many questions, can you do that?" Sean said and she nodded.

"Ok, this little princess right here her name is Ciera, you know back when me and my ex broke up that was a really rough time for me her mom and i-"

"k I don't want to know when or how she was conceived."Ariana said cutting him off.

"Let me continue please, as I was saying back her mom and I lost someone, someone really special and close to our hearts. Heather lost her partner and child's father her lover, I lost a brother a part of me and Ciera lost her father." Sean said taking a deep breath and taking Ciera out of the car seat before conituing.

"I am Ciera's uncle and godfather I made a promise and I'm going to try and keep it."Sean finished holding Ciera tightly against her chest rubbing her back taking deep breaths. Ariana sat on her bed looking at Sean she had so many questions she wanted to ask him but by the way he looked she knew that it was really hard for him to tell her this and how much Ciera's dad meant to him

Ariana got up and went by his side and rubbed his arm comforting, she kissed his cheek and pulled him by the arm to sit with her on the bed.

"I'm sorry." Ariana said "I'm sorry for being very childish and just believed the text messages and handling it the way I did."

They both sat in for a while. Ciera babbling away, Sean holding her and Ariana playing with Ciera's hand.

"What would you say to coming down to Detroit with me? You could meet my family and stuff you know" Sean said breaking the silence.

"Ugh I yeah I would love to, I could get your family to tell me stories about you"Ariana said

~~~~~~~~~

Sean had Ciera for the week then at the end of the week he would fly down to Detroit with Ariana.
Through out the week it was pretty hard for Sean at first since it was the first time he was with a child younger then 5 for a whole week.
It was thé thé night before Sean had tu bring Ciera back to Deroit to her mother. He was taken Ariana with him to meet the rest of his family so he was staying over at his house for the night since they had to be at the airport at 2am to avoid paparazzi.

"You look good with a baby." Ariana told Sean after he came back from putting her to bed.

"I do don't I"he said getting bed next to her.

"The response should have been thank you, cocky much." She said

" I have the right to be just look at me"Sean said getting out of bed and turning around in a circle

"OK mister sexy come back to bed we have to wake up in like 4 hours"Arian told Sean

Many hours later...

Sean and Ariana were on their way to his mothers house, that he bought her, after dropping off Ciera. Sean pulled up in the drive way and parked the car before getting with Ariana.
Before Sean opened the door her looked to his side at Ariana taking deep breaths, she couldn't help but feel nervous meeting her boyfriends family.

What would they think of her?

Will they like and accept her?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG GUYS Im sad! I don't want to believe that Seaniana/BigGrande are no more.

I'm forever going to be a fan of both of them!

And I'm still going to continue this story.

What do you guys think of the break out?