chapter7: it's over

After spending 2 amazing days with my mom and grandmother it got my mind off my problems at back at home for a while but the whole time while I was there at the back of my mind I was waiting for Ariana to text or call me back but she didnt, and after two day of waiting I was getting worried so I decided to leave a little bit earlier to check on her not only that but also because I wanted to be done with Naya I dont want to drag this out, I dont want try and see if we can put this behind us im done with our relationship, im done with her.

After getting off the plane I saw my driver that was going to drive me home but before I could get in my car there were paparazzi that swarmed me and made it hard to get to my car, I had to physically push them out of my way just to get in my car.

After that when I got home I saw Naya's car there and I told my driver to wait and ill be back out in about 10-20 minutes and I took my time walking in and preparing myself for every situation that could happen

I walked in and didnt see her so I went to my bedroom and right before I could walk in I thought to myself that, she could be in there with the other man right now. I quickly opened the door and was relieved to see that she was sitting in front of the mirror doing her make up.

"Naya" I said stepping in the room and taking a a breath

"Oh hey baby I thought you were going to be gone for a week." She said turning around ti face me.

I took a deep breath and continued. "We need to talk, well I need to talk so listen, I dont think we should be together any more it's not working out."

"What do you mean its not working our we're engaged we're getting married!"said said loudly getting up on her feet.

"No im not getting married to someone who is going to accuse me of cheating on them every time dont reply to a text right away or pick up when they call, yet you are the one cheating on me!" I yelled at her walking closer to her. "And I want this ring back, I want you out of my house by the time I get back, pack up all you stuff and get out i dont want to see your face."

A/N
HAPPY NEW YEAR FIRST POST OF THE YEAR WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?
VOTE
COMMENT