chapter3:your the best

I was taken away from my thoughts when the oven timer went off telling that my pizza was done. I just stood there and watched Sean get the pizza out of the oven. When he took the pizza he looked at me and immediately got a look of concern on his face and quickly put the pizza down and rushed over to me, he wrapped his arms around me as I stood there with my face on his chest probably getting his shirt wet from thr tears flowing from my eyes.

"You know Ari, you dont need to tell what happened or whats bothering you if you dont want to, but I hope you know that I will be here for you no matter what." Sean said looking at me and whipping my tears away with his thumb. There was something inside of me telling me that I don't want to talk about buy my mouth just told him everything.

"Jai and I broke up, he cheated on me not once but twice, I can't believe that I let him even cheat on me once, did he even really mean it when he told me he loved me, he would have never been here holding me like you are if something was not right, I hate him but I dont at the same time I hate myself for wasting my time with he." I said quickly telling almost all in one breath. Sean sat me down on the couch and held and said "Jai didn't treat you like you should have been treated you should have been treated like the queen you are, you deserve so much better then a little boy who doesn't know how to treat a woman you deserve a real man, you shouldn't hate yourself because we all at least once in our life have that bad relationship because we were blinded with what we thaught was love."

"Your a really really good friend I don't what I would do without you in my life."my eyes were getting really heavy because of the crying I did I slipped into a slumber while sean was holding me, being in his arms I felt safe I felt i could just stay in his arms forever. Before I was in my slumber I felt sean kiss the top of my head and say "I wont let anyone hurt you I will always be here for you."