chapter6:going back home

When I got home, I went straight to my bedroom when I walked in I felt disgusted know some other man had sex in my bed. I took out a suitcase quickly and started packing as fast as I could because Naya wasn't home and it was the perfect time because I wasn't ready to look at her or even talk to her so when I was done i wrote her a note on a piece of paper saying
" Hey Naya,
Im going out of town for a week and phone is not working so dont text or call I'll have to get one when I get back
~Sean"

My phone was working i just didn't want her calling me or texting it was a perfect excuse for me not to talk to her. After i got everything in my car I drove to the airport.

5 hours later I was lying down in my old room on my bed thinking about Ariana and how's she's doing, she hadn't texting so maybe she's doing ok....no I should text her just to be certain.

Sean: Hey Ari, what's up?

After wait 30 minutes for her to reply I decided to call her. The went straight ti voice mail, then I started getting a little worried, instead of flying right back and going to check on her I was going to give it 24 hours and if she still dissent call me back I was going to go see her and make sure she was ok.

I went down stairs to spend time with my family because it felt like its been forever since I've seen them last.

"Sean, baby come give me a hug." My grandmother said as she saw me coming down stairs. I quickly walked down the stairs and straight to her and gave he a big hug, then I gave a my mom a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Sean you look exhausted." She said putting her hand on my right cheek frowning. I tried forcing a little smile for her, then I could feel my eyes getting a little watery and before a tears could roll down my face I pull her in another big hug.

"I love you ma, and I miss you a lot."I said still holding her on a hug so she couldn't see the tears falling from my eyes.

"Sean baby whats wrong." She said pulling away and looking in my eyes then wiping away my tears with her thumb.

"Im just tired and haven't gotten some good sleep in a really long time thats all." I said giving giving her a small smile and shrugging.

"Don't lie to me, you're really bad at it."

"Well ma ti be honest im heart broken." I said looking at her in the eyes." The girl I thought ibwas in love with and that I thought loved me broke my heart, she cheated on me."