chapter12: gramps is ready

( im continuing the flash back from the last chapter in this chapter in Ariana point of view)

When turned the corner, making my way back to gramps room I was Sean.
"Hey, Ariana there you are you grandfather want us to find his nurse-" before he could finish what he was saying I cud him off
"Is he ok?what wrong? What happened? " I quickly asked full of worry
"Nothing is wrong he just want us to tell them that he is ready."he said as heb put his hands on my shoulder trying to calm me down.
"Ready? Ready for what?"
"His bath probably," sean reassured me as we walk to what I remember was his doctors office. The walk was silent but not an uncomfortable silent where I feel like I need to think of something to think about. Sean broke the silence saying "your grandfather is a cool man I wish i could have know him more." I smilled at what he said and continued to walk to the direction of the office before we got there we bumped into gramps favorite nurse Amanda, she was young and more fun then the others, she took care of him very well and listened to all his stories and his jokes he cracked on a good day.
"Hey Amanda my grandfather sent us to say thag he was ready."she gave me a small smile and nodded her head.
"Ok im just going to get what I need and I'll be ther in 2 seconds, I dont think you guys will want to stay youb should go home." She said , I gave her a smile and nodded, she returned it but the smile seemed forced I could see in the eyes thag she was said, I would be to if i had to bath someone that I hardly knew.
Sean and I went home and had a quick bit to eat. We were sitting in front of the T.V. watching the big bang theory.

A/N
I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY SHORT BUT I WANTED TI GIVE YOU GUYS SOMETHING BECAUSE I MIGHT NOT UPDATE FOR A WHILE .