Chapter47:Quick fix

2 days later

Sean was waiting on Zeno and his driver to take him to the airport so he could fly down to Seattle and start the tour with J. Cole, YG, and Jeremih. He finished up hos little promo tour for his album had a week off and now his back in the road for J. Cole forest hills tour.

A black SUV pulled up in Sean's drive way and Ariana stepped out. Ariana walked up the drive way to the car door that was open and Sean's foot was hanging out unaware that Ariana was there.

"Who the hell do you think you are." Ariana asked making her presence known taking Sean by surprise. Sean sat up in his seat and poked his head out the car, meeting Ariana's glaring eyes.

"Sean Anderson?" Sean said with and innocent smile making Ariana even more mad.

"Ugh seriously, Sean." Ariana said throwing her hands up and frustration

"What?" Sean chuckled

"I want my dog back" Ariana told him hands on hwr hips

"No" Sean simply told her then closed the car door. Ariana let out a frustrated groan that walked around the SUV and opened the door.

"That was very childish and rude." She said getting inbthe car and closing the door "I don't know what your problem is but-"

"My problem" repested laughing sarcastically

"Yeah first you take my dog and won't give him back then you come over to my house and say I disgust you then..." Ariana said lettung her sentence try off

"What" Sean said into her ear suddenly so close "then what" He repeated

"You...we..." Ariana said unable to get a full sentence out.

Ariana shivered from Sean's breath on her neck, her breath getting more laboured.Sean smile at the reaction she was giving him.

"You liked that didn't you." Sean said as he rubbed he thigh getting ever so close to that precious spot. Ariana nodded her head with out even realizing and arched her back towards his touch. Sean slipped her hand down the front of her pants earning a moan from Ariana as his fingers came in contact with her throbbing core.

"So wet" Sean whispered in her ear as he moved his fingers in a circular motion Ariana's breathing become heavier as her arched her hips.

"Bye" Sean told her as her swiftly removed his hand from her pants opening the door for her giving hera light push and moved over to where she was siting and closed the door just as Zeno was opening the other shaking his head and the driving got in.

"Let's go" Sean said and the druve star tree d the car and pulled out the dribe way leaving Ariana standing there dumbfounded

Mami you looking like I'm just another guy
That came to check you
That came to wreck you
No disrespect but mami that's correct cause...
What's in them jeans just got my mind hectic
I can see that you're feeling my passion
Is it cause I'm flashing (hmm)
Or is it this cash that's just way too reckless
Or is it this necklace
Wait, let me interrupt myself with this message. See,