Chapter38:All I needed was you

Ariana sighed in frustration after she once again listen to the same track she's been trying to record for the past 2 week.

"Maybe we should just move onto a different track just isn't working." Ariana said as she leaned back in her chair.

When Ariana first heard the track and saw the lyrics that were to go with it it sounded amazing, it was something she was really looking it went with the new sound she was trying to go make for her new album. Before anything else was said Ariana's phone started ringing, seeing that it was Sean she immediately picked it up.

"Hey" She answered the phone smiling

"Hey baby girl, how are you?"

"You know the song I was telling you about."Ariana said "the I one I've been trying to do for the past 2 weeks."

"Yeah I remember."

"It's still not really working and I dont know if I should just get a different track or not" Ariana told Sean

"Play it for me." Sean said as he walked in the studio where Ariana was. Seeing Sean walk in Ariana hung up the phone made her way over to him.

"You gonna play me the track"Sean asked after Ariana finally let Sean go and stopped kissing him.

Ariana played the track for him. Like Ariana already knew, Sean noticed that there was something missing in how she was singing,  she was missing that sexy edge to how she was singing it.

"This is supposed to have like that sexy feel to it right?"Sean asked when the track finished. Ariana nodded her head "It ain't really got that, go in there one more time and try to connect more with your sexier side" Sean instructed Ariana and Ariana as Sean said and went in the booth and tried connecting with her sexier side but as she sang she still thought it was missing that sexy kind of side to it she wasn't really able to connect with her sexier side. Ariana stopped singing and looked at Sean  and could see it on Sean's face that it was still missing that. Sean turned it off so it wasn't recording then stepped into the booth.

"You're connecting with your sexier side and it shows in how your singing the track." Sean told her

"I'm not really sure how to connect with it."Ariana told Sean

"you gotta visualize it, feel it think about how it feels when were together when  I touch you, me taking off your clothes, tasting you taking you places you never want to come back from" Sean said in her ear every word coming out lower more seductive then the next. "Now do what i just said while you sing this track." 

Boy, so what's been on your mind?
For me, it's just you all the time
We don't need to go nowhere tonight
It's you and I, we'll be alright
'Cause here, we get to take our time
You, you're finer than some wine
We don't need to go nowhere tonight
It's you and I, we'll be alright

She barely heard the words he spoke next - that grin was enough to stop her entire world. All she could see at that moment was how god damn attractive he was: His brown eyes that lit up as he told the joke, eager to make her laugh. His T-shirt, loose across his chest but still showing the toned body underneath. Even his imperfections  were enough to make her heart beat like crazy. All she could think was how badly she wanted him. Unable to contain herself, she got on top of him, straddling her legs on either side of his body. Her sweet, slow kiss cut him off mid-sentence. She kissed him again, and again, until his soft, warm hand lifted her chin to stop her.

"What's this?" Sean asked, another smile forming on his lips. Ariana smiled back, but only answered with another kiss. Longer this time, hungrier.

I'll give you everything
You don't owe me anything
So are you ready, baby?

You got me screaming
My my my ma-ma my my
You got me screaming
My my my ma-ma my my
And then I'm like, oh, your love
My my my my my
And then I'm like, oh, yeah yeah
'Cause you're what I adore, babe

Sean was getting into it now too, each kiss harder and more intense than the last. He ran his hands over her face and through her hair, and then worked his way downwards. Ariana felt a shiver run through her spine as he slipped his hands beneath her tank top and then gently pulled it off, leaving her in only a lacy blue bra. She had picked it out especially to impress him, but she knew now that it was silly - anything she wore would be sexy to him.

After that, when you catch your breath
You look at me and say
Love, are you real?
Just don't pretend you're just a friend, babe

I'll give you everything
You don't owe me anything
So are you ready, baby?

Ariana's heart fluttered as Sean reached back to unclasp the bra. She felt momentarily self-conscious at the exposure, until he pulled her up against his body and kissed her so sweetly, his strong arms wrapped around her. Never breaking the kiss, he sat up and flipped them around so that he was on top now. He kissed her mouth once again, then her neck, then her breasts. He paused for a moment to take off his own shirt, and then reached down to take off her shorts. She felt a rush of adrenaline as he ran his fingers beneath the elastic of her underwear before removing them as well.

You got me screaming
My my my ma-ma my my
You got me screaming
My my my ma-ma my my
And then I'm like, oh, your love
My my my my my
And then I'm like, oh, yeah yeah
'Cause you're what I adore, babe

Sean's hands and mouth suddenly seemed to be everywhere at once, touching every inch of her naked body. She could feel his breath come hot and fast. She gasped as his fingers did their work below her waist - moving slowly at first, then faster. She squeezed her eyes shut, squirming under his relentless rhythm. The pulse between her legs grew stronger and stronger, unbearably strong, until he stopped.

"Don't stop," Ariana moaned breathlessly. It felt too good for him to stop now.

Just don't pretend you're just a friend (just a friend)
Don't pretend you're just a friend (just a friend)
Don't pretend you're just a friend, boy

He only kissed her forehead, and then rolled off her to open the drawer where he kept the condoms.
He pulled her legs apart and entered her, moving in and out slowly at first and then faster and faster. She moaned with pleasure. Was there really anything better than feeling Sean inside her? She grabbed his back, pulling him closer, and wrapped her legs up around his body, wanting him to go deeper. He grunted with effort, panting and sweating, until finally he came.

You got me screaming
My my my ma-ma my my
You got me screaming
My my my ma-ma my my
And then I'm like, oh, your love
My my my my my
And then I'm like, oh, yeah yeah
'Cause you're what I adore

After it was done, they laid together on the bed, his arms wrapped around her. There was no greater feeling than sex with him. The closeness she'd never had with another human being, the safety of his arms, the knowledge that he loved her and wanted her.
She could stay in the moment forever.