chapter11: surprise

I had spent a mouth in Florida with my mom my grandmother and cousins before my grandfather passed away and it was really hard to see him go but I know not that he is in a better place and will be looking over me and my family. Before my grandfather passed away Sean flew to Florida to surprise me and be there for me.

* flash back*

I had just came back from the hospital visiting my grandfather for the second time today and I was really tired so I decided to take a quick nap then going to visit one more time for the day.
When I woke up the house was pretty quiet the only I heard was the T.V. on and some people talking pretty low so other wouldn't hear them. I heard a guys voice and my mother's voice saying something about "you came at the perfect time im glade you came, thank you" before the guy could say anything reached i the bottom of ther stairs and gasped in surprise when I saw Sean sitting on the couch next to my mom. Both their heads turned towards me, Sean got up and walked towards me.
"Surprise," he said as he wrapped his arms around me.
"What are you doing here?" I asked him.
"I came to surprise you and see how you were doing." I smiled at thought of him caring about me enough to fly to Florida just to see how I was doing.
"I was going to see my grandfather since you're here do you want to come with me and meet him." I asked him
"Yeah I would love to meet grandpa Grande."

At the hospital.
We got to the hospital gramps seemed to be in a better mood he was smiling more and talking he also seemed a bit more comfortable then when i went earlier.
"Hi Gramps this is Sean, one of my best friends he came to Florida to see how I was doing wasn't that sweet." I said as I pointed to sean.
"Is that right, come here son have a seat." He said to sean and sean did as he said and sat in the seat next to the bed.
"Hi sir" said sean with kinda shaky voice he seemed nervous. He looks cute nervous.
"You know"gramps started "im very weak and I would usually not want to meet someone new but since you mean a lot to my granddaughter." Continued. Before any of them could say anything else I to ask him a question
"Hey gramps do you want us to take Frankie of big brother so you guys could say your goodbye before you pass."
"Oh no, I want him to stay on the show and finish."
"Ok if you say so"
"Darling could you get me some water and an extra pillow." He asked me. So I did I would do anything to make him feel as comfortable as he could.

(Changed to Sean's points of view)

When Ariana left her grandfather turned to me and with a slight smile in his face.
"I know im not going to be here much longer so when I pass I want to know that you will treat Ariana like the true queen she is, she will really need you when im gone." He said to me as he grabbed my hand and placed it in between his.
"I will be there her I promise. "
"Could you pass me that box over there." He asked I turned around to see a small wooden box, I got up and gave it to him as he asked.
" I see the way you look at her when she's not looking at you and ib see the way she looks at you, I can see that you really mean a lot ti each and I trust that you will love her and treat her like your queen, her past with her other boyfriends are not good but I can sense that you are different from the other and I hope my senses are right." He said as he wrote on some papers.
"Oh ummm we are not in a relationship were just friends." He put the papers in envelopes and looked at me with a smirk
"Ok," he said with what im pretty sure was some sarcasm.
" I trust that Ariana is in good hands with you." He as finished writing on the papers and putting them in envelopes.
"Could you go find Ariana and tell go with her to find one of my nurses or doctor and them them im ready." I got up kinda in mind of was he was doing, just as I was walking out the room I turned around to him and said"it was a pleasure meeting you and I wishb I could have gotten to know you more I can understand how everyone loves you so much you remind me of my grandma a bit."I said with a smile in my face and walked out to find Ariana.

A/N
IN THE NEXT CHAPTER IT WILL CONTINUE WITH THE FLASH BACK I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER. THIS IS PROBABLY ONE OF MY FAVES.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK THE GRANDFATHER AND IF PLANING ON DOING WHY DID HE SEND SEAN TO TELL HIS DOCTOR TO SAY THAT HIS READY?
WHOEVER GUESSES IT RIGHT GETS A SPOILER

COMMENT
VOTE