Chapter24:Just For You

Sean, giving Joan and Nona their day of relaxation and taking Ariana and Frankie for their little music session helped a lot. They weren't mopping around the spirits were lifted and they just seemed happier in general. Halloween was in a few days and everybody was excited, they decided to stay and Florida and have their annual haunted house party. Ariana really excited to spending Halloween in Florida it was her all time favourite holiday and she couldn't wait to see see her friends that were going to come and celebrate. On the other hand Sean was happy to see Ariana all happy and excited for Halloween and her couldn't but be happy but not as excited as the Grandes were, his past Halloween were not the best, he hardly even celebrated Halloween when he was. Most of the years his family's way of celebrating Halloween was buying a bunch of candy and eating while watching scary movies because it was to dangerous to out trick or treating in his neighbourhood.

Ariana, Liz, Alexa Sasha and Frankie were out doing some shopping for some more decoration and food they are thought they needed for the their party. While Brian, skot, Thomas, Zeno, Mo beats and Sean were back at the house. Joan and Nona were taking advantage of having them to do all the labore while they ordered them around.

"So you and Mister Big Sean huh?" Frankie said as he looked at the costumes, he couldn't help but notice the way they interacted with each other, he just wanted to know everyrhing.

"Yes me and sean." Ariana replied

"Oh my go aren't they just the cutest together?" Alexa quickly said.

"So like how did it happen when did it happen how long has it been happening, I want to know every tell me the deets girl." Frankie told Ariana.

"Well it like official started in September..." Ariana began to say before being cut off.

"OH MY GOD I was there and it was amazing and I'm super jealous, see look we took a video." Alexa said shoving the phone in Frankie's face showing him the video.

"OK enough with the romantic stuff, let's get straight down to it....does he life up to his stage name big Sean." Shasha said

"And don't act all like 'what I don't know I'm innocent little Ariana ' because you have that glowy had sex kind of thing going on and I want to know." Liz quickly added.

"Umm can we not talk about my sex please?" Ariana asked she just felt weird talking about with someone other then the guy himself.

"Oh if she doesn't want to talk about it, it might mean its not good sex." Sasha said

"The sex is better then you'll ever have." Ariana quickly fired back.

"Like how did it hurt is it like break your back good sex, come on Ari we need something." Frankie pleaded.

"OK fine the sex is like the best sex I've ever had its not just break my back good it like my body levitating good." Ariana said as her cheeks warmed up at the thought of how Sean make her feel.

"Well I wouldn't consider your old sex life an actual sex life." Alexa said

"I highly doubt that he satisfied you anything like Sean does."

"He probably didn't make you scream his name."

"I bet Sean can give you multiple orgasms."

"OK enough about my old and new sex life and talk about something really important like how we need to make this Halloween the best because Sean was never had a good Halloween."

"Oh my god that pour boy." Frankie said

"I know that's why I need to make the best Halloween for him." Ariana said