chapter9:house hunting

Sean has been staying with my for a few days because he said he told Naya to leave and pack up all the stuff by the times he comes back and is just making sure that she will get it that they are really no longer together but I just think its because he cant take being in a house thay he used to share with someone he thought loved him and then got cheated on. So I went to his house because he has decided that he Is going to sell his house and buy a new so im going to help him pack up some of his stuff and look at a few houses with him.

On my way there I was driving up a hill and its like one of my fist times so i was going really slow and this lady comes out of nowhere and was going really fast so I completely stop she was going to fast and couldn't stop and she hit my car. She got out the car and asked if I was i was ok mind she looked perfectly ok her but when I told her what I did for a living she started acting shady faking she was hurt. People these days.

When I got to Sean's house I just walked in because well what was the point of knocking really? I told him what had happened he said that I should leave my car here while we go look at the houses and that he'll have one of his guys to take it to the shop to get it fixed.

The first house we saw was awesome it was in the hidden hills so no paparazzi could really invade his privacy.

"Did you like that one" he asked me while we got in the car to go see the second one.

"Yeah, it was beautiful and great for privacy."

"The next one were going is in Calabasas.

"If you get that one I wouldn't need to drive up a scaring hill." I said turning to him giggling a little bit as he was driving.

It was 20 minute drive from the first house to the second but when we got there all the house were huge the difference from the first house with this one is thag the neighbors are closer but it is just as beautiful of house. This we looked at was big it had a pool a pool house and a guest house in the main house it was so beautiful there were 6 bathrooms 4 rooms the kitchen was amazing and big but I doubt he cook so it doesn't really matter.

After that one we went to a house in Beverly hills this one was less private I wasn't a really big fan of this one but it was really nice and had a pool that had lights that would come on at night I thought thag was really cool.

The the 4th house we went to was in bel air there was more privacy then then one in Beverly hills but less then then the one on Calabasas and the one in the hidden hills. This one didn't have a pool like the others but the house it self was huge.

The last one we check out was my all time favorite, it was in Malibu right along a private beach and there was alot of privacy this house amazing it had a pool and a hot tub there was 8 rooms 10 and a half bathrooms it was a three story house and there a elevator it had a guest house/pool house. What I really liked about it was that it was right along the beach and the beach was private. I thought my penthouse apartment was a great place but after seeing those house.

"Wiche one do you like the most?" I asked him as he drove us back to my apartment

"I like the Malibu one the most it seemed perfect I could put a home studio in it was really private I would get a loy of privacy. "

I looked straight ahead at the road smiling because we both like the same house the most.
A/N
VOTE
COMMENT
I KNOW THIS ONE BORING SORRY BUT THE NEXT TWO CHAPTERS WILL BE A BIT SAD AND EMOTIONAL