Chapter28:hello

"They'll love you there's no reason to be nervous just be yourself." Sean said reassuringly, it was like he read her mind and knew exactly what she was thinking, it just proved how much he knew her.

"Mama?!" Sean yelled as he walking in the house with Ariana holding on to his hand hand tightly.

"Sean baby is that you." His mom asked as she came around the corner over to him bring him into a tight hug. Taking a step back Myra, his mom, took a look at Ariana and back a Sean.

"Who's this?" She asked

"Mama this is my girl Ariana" Sean said pulling her closer to him.

"The Ariana?" She asked a small smile on her lips.

"Yes ma'am" Sean said nodding his head.

"Hello Ariana." Myra said bring Ariana into a hug.

"Hello." Ariana responded

"Come on you kids everyone is here I bet the would love to see and meet you." She said walking to the living room where everyone was.

Hearing that the rest if his family was here Sean froze. He knew it would take some time for his mom to see Ariana as he saw her, but with the rest of his family here he knew it was going to be even more awkward and uncomfortable. He knew that his family would be questionning a lot and take a while for them to accept Ariana as Sean's girlfriend especially since he was not to long ago about to get married, to a gutl he thought was the one.
Sean and Ariana walked into the living behind his mother. Everybody was preoccupied with conversions that had not realising their presence yet, which gave Sean the chance to scan the room to see everyone who was there.

He saw his older brother Brett and his wife and kids, his grandmother, his father,

"Uncle Sean!" Morgan, his neice, said running over to him followed by her brothers.

"Hey guys." Sean said bending down and giving them a group hug while Ariana stood beside them watching them

"Who's that?" One of his nephew whispered in Sean's ear looking at Ariana. Sean grabbed Ariana's hand

"This, guys, is my girlfriend Ariana." Sean said getting everyones attention

The kids smiled and said hello to her unlike the adults who sat and stared at them for a while. The were confused, he had practically just gotten out of a relationship, he was engaged for Christ sake

"Girlfriend?" His father asked

"So this is the Ariana?" His grandmother asked

"Weren't you just engaged to another chic not to long ago?" His brother Brett asked

Sean knew that they wouldn't react instantly happy and accepting of Ariana, he knew that would have to explain to them that what the had right now was real.

"This is my grandmother, grandma this is Ariana."

"Hello, dear." Mildred, his  grandmother said

"Hello, ma'am." Ariana replied.

"Ma'am? Do I really look that old? I thought look good, but I guess I look like an old fart according to you, no one one can look young and beautiful their whole lives." Mildred exclaimed.

"No! no I didn't mean you look like an old frat I was just being polite, I didn't mean to offend you." Ariana quickly said. No one could could their back their laughter or smiles.

"I just kidding with you dearie." Mildred said smiling

"Grandma always joking" Sean said before he introduced her to the rest if her family.

"Come here honey let's talk." His grandmother said to Ariana. Sean squeezed her hand and gave her a reassuring smile, before she went with his mother, his grandmother and his brothers wife to the kitchen. While the guys stayed up b the living room.

I know this is super short its just that I haven't updated in what feels like forever i haven't writting much since the Seaniana/BigGrande break up and wanted to give you guys something.

I promise the next chapter will be much longer.