chapter 36: Let's just have fun

"Dad"

"Hi sweetheart"

"Hello sir," Sean said breaking the silence between the three of them

"You should leave" Edward told Sean tearing his gaze away from Ariana and looked at Sean

"Excuse me?"Sean asked looking from Edward to Ariana who gave him a blank stare and stepped aside to let him pass by "Were still going to have a conversation you can't avoid it forever."He told Ariana before walking out and drove home.

Ariana watched Sean as he got in his car then drove off, leaving Ariana and her father alone in the entry of her house in complete awkward silence. They stood there for a while just looking at each other taking in their presence, not having seen her father in so long Ariana felt a whole wave of emotions wash over her.

"Well, you sure do you different." Edward after clearing his throat for the 5th time

"Yup" Ariana said looking anywhere but at her father "What are you doing here?" Ariana finally asked the question that she wondering for the past 20 minutes

"can we sit?"Edward asked Ariana nodded her head made her way to to the living room with Edward following

"So are you going to tell me why you're here?" Ariana asked after they sat down and Edward still hadn't said anything

"Well Ariana, you and I both know that we hadn't had the best relationship your whole life. And well I know i can't erase the past or anything but i wan't to have a relationship with you I don't just want to hear about you on in the news I want know you like really know you."

After Edward told Ariana that he wanted a relationship with her, she didn't know what to say she didn't know what to feel, she had so many emotion in her, she didn't know which one to let take over, she didn't know if she sould be happy they want a relationship now, upset because now he wants to have a relationship with her? And not oh i dont know earlier in her life when she actually needed him?

It's just the cutest thing
When you get to fussing (cussing)
Yelling and throwing things
I just wanna eat you up
I don't mean no disrespect
When I start staring
Knowing that it makes you madder (uh, oh)
I'm sorry but seeing you mad is so sexy

After calling Ariana for the 20th time since he left her house Sean decided that he would giving Thomas a call to see how Liz was doing and see if they've heard anything from Ariana.

"Hey" Thomas answed the phone after 3 rings

"Hey dude it's Sean" Sean said

"Oh hey what's up?"

"Have you or Liz spoken to Ari today after we left."

"Nah I haven't and Liz hasn't either why?"

"Because this means that Ariana is blocking out the world since she embarrassed that Liz saw us in a questionable position this morning."

"Man, well we haven't talked to her today but im pretty sure I remember her talking about her going to be in the studio today to work on a song if that help"