chapter10: embarrassing

So lately I've been getting closer with Sean we've been hanging out with more. I feel very comfortable with like I could tell him anything. He recently moved into his new house in Malibu that we looked a little while back and I helped him move in
*Flash back*
We finally finished moving Sean into his new house and I was so tired this Is the most I've worked in for ever and I was so out of shape.
"Yo Ari you ok?"Sean asked me as he sat next to me by the pool
"Oh my god Sean, that was alot of work
"But now we get to party." He said as he was getting up
" what are you doing?" He grabbed my hand and helped me up.
"Sean?" He then put me on his shoulder.
"Do you know how to swim."
"Yeah. why?" He through me in the pool. "Omg how could I be so so clueless of what he was doing! " I mentally yeld at myself
"SEAN! YOU ARE SO LUCKY I DON'T HAVE MY PHONE." he took off his jewellery and made sure he didn't have his phone in his pocket then dove in. After coming up from under water he swam over to me, smilled then started taking his shirt off. I was very confused as to why he was taking his shirt off but I didn't object because I got distracted by his amazing body he had abs that I just wanted to put my hands on and feel his abs, him being wet just made it ten times better. He came closer to me like was going to kiss me but went to my ear and whispered
"I may have been lucky you didn't have your phone but you not lucky for wearing white." In a very sexy voice. It then clicked that I had on a white shirt with a white bra. I looked down at myself and my jaw drops and eyes widen when I saw that I was exposed I quickly turned around to face my back to him in embarrassment.
"Here wear this." He said as he gave me his shirt. I took his shirt and got out the pool not knowing he was following me until he said
" hey you want to have my first meal with me in my new house."

*END OF FLASH BACK*

I was sitting with Sean, some if my closest friends and my mom playing monopoly when my mom got a phone call and excused herself from us. When she came back a few minutes later her eyes were watery and she was on the verge of crying.

"Mom whats wrong." I asked her as I got uo and and ran over to her and hugged her.

"Umm listen Ariana" she started off in a serious tone taking a deep breath. "Your grandfathers cancer is bad and their saying that he won't be able to win this battle and that he doesn't have long to live." She continued.

"Excuse me" I said as I ran upstairs to my room before broke down. My grandparents were my world and I couldn't take losing any of them. I sat on the floor of my room crying for a few minutes before I heard my mom start crying I've never actually seen or heard my mom cry my whole life and it breaks my heart to hear her cry in pain of my grandfather. I heard people talking about they are here for my and I and everything if we need to ask them. I heard someone coming up the stairs towards my room and I looked at the crack under my door to see there shoes. The looked liked they were black basketball shoes.

"Ariana are you ok? Do you want to talk about it? Im here for you." I know that somewhat deep voice from anywhere, it was Sean.

"No, go away." I said as I got up and got im my bed. I couldn't let him see like this i was a wreck I makeup was smeered everywhere and snot was on my face. A little while after I told him to go away I got quiet and I couldn't see the shadow it was just black do I assumed that he and the rest of my friends left and my mom went to bed.

I ended up crying myself to sleep and waking up around 12am with puffy red eyes that kinda hurt to open. I got up and put a worm wet cloth on them to make them feel better. After i got changed out of the clothes I wore yesterday into something more comfortable, I decided that was going to fly to Florida and spend as much time I could with my grandfather before he passes away. I know it's selfish of me ti want him to figh thus cancer and stay here for me so I have to understand and let him not be in pain for his last days on earth i have to let him go in peace and as painless as he can. After packing my clothes and everything I went back to sleep.

***********

When I woke the next morning I booked a flight for myself and my mother to go to Florida. I got ready and went to tell my mom that we were going to Florida to spend gramps last day with him, when I opened the door I almost fell over sean who was sitting in front of my door.

"Ah, hi Ariana how are you doing." Sean said as he got up and fixed his clothes.

"Umm did you stay here all night?" I replied with a question because I didn't want to tell him that im a wreck and heart broken that im going to have to go on in life with out my grandfather.

"Ummm, yeah I wanted to make sure you were ok, I just wanted to be here for you." I cant believe that he stayed here all night and slept on the floor in front of my door just to make sure I was ok.

A/N
THIS CHAPTER IS A LITTLE LONGER THEN THE ONES I USUALLY DO BUT THE NEXT ONE IS PROBABLY GOING TO BE SHORTER AND I'LL TRY TO FINISH THAT ONE BY TOMORROW OR SATURDAY FOR YOU GUYS, I ACTUALLY REALLY DONT LIKE DEATH SO THE NEXT IS PROBABLY GOING TO BE THAT SHORTEST CHAPTER I WRITE BUT ILL TRY AND POST TWO SINCR THE NEXT ONE MIGHT BE REALLY SHORT

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK
VOTE

I WAS THINKING ABOUT DOING A GAME WITH EVERY CHAPTER AND WHO EVER WINS GET THE CHAPTER DEDICATED TO THEM AND A SPOILER, WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?