chapter17:the start

A few weeks ago were the VMA's and it was amazing even more amazing then I thought they would be I was the first to perform last was the pre-show now I'm performing first. After I preformed Break free I had to go and get changed really quickly to perform Bang Bang with Jessie J and Nicki thankfully I had no malfunctions but I can't say the same about Nicki, her dress didn't sip up so she had to hold it closed the whole song. But because I kinda respect more she because instead of not going up and doing he part because the malfunction she did go up and she did the best she could in her situation. Beside that little tiny debacle everything was more amazing then I thought it would be I was like on a excited high its like and sugar high but instead of sugar it's excitement. Backstage when I saw Sean I was like so excited that I was like so excited and I forgot that we were like around a whole lot of people because when I see him and when I'm with him I forget about the world and everything that was happening around us, so back to I got back stage after winning the award for The best pop viedo I tried jumping on him but he didn't really catch me because of all the people around and he didn't really expect me to jump on him so it just ended up being awakard me holding on to him by his waist. After I tripped over my own foot like the cluts I am and like the gentlemen Sean is he helped me up and held his arm around my waist I gotta say it felt really good to have him so close to me but we were around a lot of people so I took his arm from around my waist and just held in my hand I don't know if I was any better but what ever.

The other best day ever was a few later September 14

I was hanging out with my best friend Alex like we usually do when ever we can we were having a slumber party, watching movies eating junk food and other stuff. We were picking out the movies we were going to watch and Alexa was so not paying attention to anything I was saying because she was so that interested in her phone

"Yo Alexa what kind of movie do want to watch horror, comedy, romance." I asked her looking through tje movies I had

"Mmm" is all I got from her so I decided I would try and say something really wired and crazy like"OK I'm just going to put in some porn and we can watch that." I said hoping to get her attention but it didn't so I covered her phone with my hand and she finally looked up at me

"Who are you texting that you can't pay any attention to the wonderful moi." I asked batting my eyelashes at her.

"Sorry I was texting this guy named Mike and he needs my help asking out this girl but all his ideas suck balls." She said.

"Ooo I wanna help." I say getting exciting rubbing my hands together.

"OK your a pretty cute romantic fun girl, how would you want a guy to ask you out?" She asked.

"Hmmm, umm,OK let's see I would want it to be a complete surprise and out of no where, I would want him to hand my my favorite flower on s beach and have him spill his heart out to me tell me every thing he likes about me just special you know." I told her

"Oh I love that, can I tell him that?"

"Yeah of course, now can we watch a movie."

She quickly typed on her phone then put it away for the rest of the night but first told me.

"He's going to do it tomorrow, do you wanna go watch to people who love each other finally get together like they're supposed to."

"Uh yeah."

The rest of the we watched movies and ate all the junk food we could until we fell asleep.

The next day