chapter16: first official date

I was super excited because my new song Best Mistake that features Sean was going to be released and it was my favorite song on the Album for sure. In the song in a way it kinda says how I feel about him.

I was celebrating the release with my friends, Jones, Alexa, Brian, Scoot, my brother Frankie and my mom. We were playing board games and watching movies all night but my mom is the one that fell asleep early.

"Ariana, someone texted you." Said Alex holding my phone up in the air

"Who?"

"Sean, he want to know if your awake."

"Ooooooohhh." Said Jones, Frankie Brian and Scoot in unison.

"Give me that." I said taking my phone from her before she could text him back.

Me:yeah, why what's up?

Sean:open the door

I got and opened the door and there he was with his perfect smile. I motioned for him to come in and asked "what are you doing here?"

"Well I have a question and I just didn't think doing it over the phone would be right." He said

"OK ask away."

"Ariana will you let me take you out with me tomorrow."

I couldn't help but just stand there and smile at the fact that he drove all the way here to ask me out on a date.

"Yes I will." I didn't hear or realize that my friends were standing behind me until I heard them say "awwww" in unison and I turned around to look at them knowing I was slightly blushing.

I invited Sean to come play board games with us but he declined and said that tomorrow was going to be busy and exciting and that he would need to sleep and that I should probably sleep also.

The next day.

I woke up at around 12 with bags under my eyes from staying up so late the night before. I was excited because today was that day of mine and Sean's official first date and I was nervous I needed to figure what to wear but that kinda going to be a little hard considering I don't know what I'm dressing for, I have no idea what we are doing on the date. I decided to text him.

Me: hey Sean

Not to long after he texted me back

Sean:hey

Me:So today, what are we going to be doing on this date?

Sean: its a surprise

Me: Can you at least tell me how to dress?

Sean:Where something casual. I'll be at your house to pick you up at 3.

Me:OK

I had 3 hours until he would be here so I dedcide that have a quick snake before jumping in the shower because I didn't know if there was going to a meal involved or not so I would eat a something small that would keep me satisfied for a while. After eating I took a nice shower, I used me lavender shower and washed my hair with lavender shampoo and conditioner also I was just in a lavender kind of mood. Then I got out of there shower and picked out my outfit for that day. I choose to wear a pair of light blue high waisted deniem jeans with a black tank top and a cardigan. I didn't put in on just yet because I still had 2 hours until he would be here so I set it a side and and watched an episode of AHS. I got so caught up into AHS that I almost forgot that I wasn't for the date yet so I decided to get dressed and put on some makeup before playing another episode of AHS while I wait for Sean to pick me up. I didn't put on a lot of makeup just some eyeliner some mascara some coverup and lip gloss. And pulled my hair up into a high ponytail.

In the middle of the episode the doorbell rang. Knowing it was Sean I turned off the TV and grabbed my purse. When I opened the door Sean was standing there looking very good looking. He was were a black and white flanel with a white shirt underneath, a black paire of pants, a black pair of timberlands and one of his own hats.

"You look perfect." He told me meaning me smile and blush.

"Thanks, I'm ready so you can take me on this mystery date."

"You won't be needing this." He said referring to my purse.

"Um OK." So I took my phone out and left it

The date was perfect first we went to Skyzone indoor trampoline. I swear I almost died, kay maybe not, but I did try doing a flip that was a complete fail and I fell onto Sean. We jumped for hours literally hours and we finally left when we could hardly feel our legs, it was amazing. Then we went back to Sean's place it was and there was my favorite meal made it was do sweet and good also because with all that jumping we really worked up an appetite, during dinner we talked and talked about everything about when we were kids, want we want in the future everything. And finally to end the night perfectly we went for a walk along the privet beach and watched the sun set. It was the most perfect date romantic fun I've ever been on.