chapter2:surprise

It had been two days that I had turned off my phone haven't gone on my computer or anything and stayed in my apartment and watched movies and wolloed. Just as my movie finished I decided to turn my phone on and check my schedule for the rest of the week. When it turned on I had 5 miss calls from Jai and 20 text messages; 8 miss calls from mom; 15 text form my brother and 10 miss calls from sean. I decided to text my mom and brother saying that I was ok and needed to be alone.

I was about to make myself a frozen pizza went my phone went off notifying that I have a text. I put the pizza in the oven and checked my phone, when I saw it sean I started to smile a bit, sean was one of my best friends.

Sean:hey Ari I've been trying to get a hold of you, whats up?

Ariana:hey, sorry I kinda just tried to shut the world out for I while so I shut my phone off.

Sean:are you at home?

Ariana:yea, why?

Sean:open the door.

I opened my door and I saw sean standing there with different kinds of ice cream chips drinks movies and a blanket. After I opened the door he came in put the ice cream in the fridge before I could even ask him what he was doing here. While he put the the ice cream in the fridge and put the chips in a bowl and put a movie in I stared at him. Thinking of all the reasons he could be here for; was he just here to hang out was here because he and Naya were having problems and didn't want to deal with, no that couldn't be it they seem so perfect he treats her like a queen, Jai never treated me like he treats Naya is that because he never actually loved me was everything Jai said to me about loving me a lie, ok enough thinking of Jai that's just a mistake of the past. Was Sean here because he knows theres something wrong, did Jai post something on the internet about me, did he already have a new girl by his side.

A/N
I wounder why sean is there comment tell me why you think Sean is there.
Ill try to post as much as I can.
Vote, comment