Chapter21:Together

I was  finally back in L.A. from doing some press for the release of  my new album and promotion my tour. I only had a like a week off then its back to the road travelling. I was currently sitting in the movie room with my mom, Nona and friends, Alexa Jones Isaac and shasha. Sean wasn't here because he said he had to work on a song and think about some music videos ideas.

As usual they were all being extremely loud arguing about what to to watch. I left to get myself some more popcorn while they figured out what to watch. While I was in the kitchen I my phone vibrated and I saw that Sean texted me saying;

♥Sean♥-Hey, what are you up to?

Me-nothing

♥Sean♥-Come over.

Me-I thought you had to work a song?

♥Sean♥-I tried to

Me-I have Jones, Alexa, Isaac and Sasha over

♥Sean♥-Good the more the marrier. Oh and bring Nona and Mamma J

Me-fine, we'll be there soon.

Putting my phone in my back pocket and walking back to the movie room, everybody was still trying to figure what to watch. It was pretty hard trying to get their attention.

"GUYS!!" I yell finally getting all of there attention. "Sean invited us all to go over to his house and hang out, do you want to go?"

"I've never in or to his house before I'm in." Alexa said getting up from her spot and coming over to me. I yeahs and oks from everyone else. We headed over there and was at his front door 10 15 minutes later.

"Whoa his house looks amazing." Alexa said in amazement being excited to see what the inside looked like they started ringing the door bell like crazy mad people. Finally Sean came to the do and said hi and invited us inside. I walked up to him and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"Well I can't cook but there is some stuff in the kitchen.Or if you want to cook we could go to Chipotle."

"You and your Chipotle."

"Hey, don't judge, you can't deny that its amazing." He said giving us his million dollar smile.

"You know what let's see what's in the kitchen I might be able to put something together for you kids." Nona talking for the first time since we got here.

"You sure Nona you guys are my guests so it would be my duty to cook."

"Oh I'm sure you said you not a good cook and I'm in the mood for something editable."

"OK if you say so." Says his smirk widening. He led up to the kitchen and it was amazing and big and clean. Nona went to the fridge to see what he had that she cook.

"I could definitely make something tasty with what you have. You kids go have fun me and Joan will some food, even something vegan for you Ariana." Nona told us and with that we left the kitchen and went to the living room.

"OK if you guys need anything just call me." Told then turned back smiling. Then it clicked.

"Oh my god your  bad." I said elbowing him in the side.

"What?" He said trying to act like he didn't know what I was talkingChipotle.

"You wanted my Nona to cook for you, you didn't want to go to Chipotle. And try and tell me other wise." I told him

"Hey who would blame him your Nona's cooking is the best." Jones said chiming in. 

"What do you guys want to do?" Sean ask changing the subject