chapter5:how could she?

After leaving Arianas apartment I was off to my place to pack to go back to my home town Detroit to see my mom and grandmother. Going back to my place I knew that Naya would probably be there and that I would have to listen to her nag and complain and accuse me of cheating on her but she's the one cheating on me, before I went over to Ariana's I found another mans underwear in my house, the fact that she would cheat on me and have sex with another man in my house, on my bed where I sleep and who knows where else and wanted to accuse me of cheating on her is just being a coward. I went to Ariana's yesterday because I couldn't look at Naya and I sure as hell didn't want to deal with her yesterday, so today im taking a flight back to Detroit to visit my mom and grandmother for a week. When I got my place i was debating on how I shoule act when I saw Naya; should I be cold and distant, should I act like I didnt know anything about her cheating on me or should I confront her.

A/N
KNOW THIS IS REALLY SHORT BUT LIKE I SAID BEFORE THE CHAPTERS MAY BE SHORT BUT IT WILL BE A RATHER LONG STORY.
SO HOW DO YOU THINK SEAN WILL ACT WHEN HE SEES NAYA; WILL HE BE COLD AND DISTANT, WILL HE ACT LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED,WILL HE CONFRONT HER ABOUT IT OR WILL SHE NOT EVEN BE THERE?
Vote
Comment what you think and your ideas