chapter8: going to see Ari

I stormed out the house before she could say something and hopefully she's gone when I get back and I have that ring back it cost a lot of money I was going to return it and get me money back. I got in my car and yold my driver Ariana's address I needed to see her.

When I got to her door I could hear playing music really loudly.

I rang the doorbell a few times so she could hear that someone was at the door. While I was waiting I heared my song guap come on and I could hear Ariana singing

Ok, I need 50k large

my mamma need a new crib

My daddy need a new car

So I'll be going so hard

Detroit is my yard

I need a 17 car garage

I need a 17 bra minaj (I don't know if that is rightists probably not)

I need the jail house to free my dogs

Ive been pay taxes

pay do's

Pay bills my whole life.

So imma throw money in the air like im trying pay the sky

I tell myself

Man if I can't live like this I'd rather die

I give up to god

And he always say

Control yo hoes

you let the talk to you crazy

You got baby mamma drama you ain't even got you no baby

When that verse stop Ariana opened the door and turn the music off. She invited me in and I looked at her smiling because of the fact thag she was blasting my song and singing along.

"What?" She said looking at me with raised eyebrows

"Oh nothing I just think it's cute that you blast my music."

"I love that song its my favorite. "

" So can blast my music and sing along but you cant reply my text or phone call."

"Sorry"

"Sorry!?" I said picking her up on my shoulder and tickling her as I wake to the fridge I was really hungry."thats all I get is a sorry?"

I said putting her down and opening the fridge door and took out strawberries and wipe cream.

I looked at the whip cream then at Ariana then back at the whip cream before she knew what was going on I sprayed it on her face then she started running like there was no tomorrow.

We ran around the apartment for 10 minutes before I could see that she was getting tired she was a one side end of the couch an I was at the other, she bent over trying to catch so I took that appertunity to run to her side she quickly tried to run away but I tackled her onto the couch and laid on her trying to catch my breath.

"GET OFF SEAN!" She yelled while trying to push me off but failed.

"I dont think this is something you fiance would want you tobbe doing with another girl." After she said I saw a look of worry on her face it was probably because I quickly got up started breathing heavy trying to hold thag cry that trying so hard to escape but I failed and started sobbing as I was sobbing Ariana got up and got my some tissues then hugged me.

"Sean what's going on you can tell me its not good to keep things on." I looked up at her taking deep breaths and whipping the tears off my face.

"He and I are not together."

"What do you mean you guys are engaged."

" not anymore....she cheated on me."

"Oh my god sean im sorry, I know what it feels like to be cheated on."

After telling Aru whag had happened we talked music fears and a lot of random things, it was nice to talk to her and relax then end up falling asleep on the couch.

A/ N

VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOY THINK