Chaper22: Better then berries

Hey guys sorry my updating had been slow there's just been a lot going in my life but I try and write as much as I can.

I changed the name of the story from young new love to I adore you

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE 10K READS AND THE VOTES

In this chapter is really not for people who are not mature so this is your warning, don't read it if your not mature or if it makes you uncomfortable.

*****The next morning******

Ariana woke up expecting to have Sean on in bed with her, but he wasn't. She sat up in bed and couldn't help but smile as she remembered what had happened last night, for the first in their relationship they said the 3 simple words 'I love you'  they were both surprise at first when said first said it but they knew that it was the truth and they really meant it because for once they are actually experiencing true love instead of what they thought it was. Simple things they do for each other make them feel special and happy. Being brought out of her thoughts by Sean entering the room with a bowl of berries.

"Good mornings sunshine." He said as he got back in bed and started eating.

"Good morning." Ariana said as she stared at him eating away. He looked over at her with a smile knowing the that she wanted some fruit.

"What?" He said with a hint of amusment in his voice as he popped a strawberry in his mouth.

"I want berries." She said and pouted giving him some puppy dog eyes.

"You should have gotten up and got yourself some there really good." He said putting another strawberry in his mouth.
Ariana got on his lap and started kissing him, he kissed back immediately, she traced his button lip my toung asking for permission to enter, entering her toung in his mouth, with her toung she took the strawberry out of his mouth and quickly got off of him eating the strawberry.