Chapter 4

Lisa's 

All I wanted was to have some time alone and capture some good pictures of the sunset with my favourite camera. Never have I imagined that instead of the landscape and scenery, I was the one being captured upon a gorgeous feline woman. Yeah, she captured my heart—holy mother of jisoo's! lame.

I'm quite surprised though I had survived under those scrutinizing gazes. Those attractive feline eyes, she's just insanely beautiful. And I'm not the type of person who openly engages in chatter, on top of that to a stranger. I'm kind' of an introvert if I may say a"tsundere" in Japanese terms, yet I found her presence comforting. It's like we've known each other for a long time. I still wanted to talk to her though, it's such a shame she has to go, with I think her boyfriend? 

Guess so.

That kind of beauty wouldn't be single for a long time, men and women probably drooling over her and throwing themselves to her. Now that I think about it, she doesn't look like from this side of the planet. What I mean is, she doesn't look like a Kiwi national she's more like an Asian like myself. I'm Thai actually, and if you'd ask the reason behind my stay in New Zealand well, I had some business to attend here. And my best friend Jisoo the dork dragged herself with me.

I still quietly remember what she said 6 years ago, "Limario you needed me in your life and you can't live without me. I am telling you, you wouldn't survive a day without the handsome Jisoo. So, since I am the good best friend that I am, I will come with you for your own SAKE." I nearly kick her in the face for being conceited. She just can't admit to herself that she doesn't want me to be far away from her. 

Nonetheless, I'm still thankful that she stick with me through thick and thin—when I say thin I am not pertaining to myself. If you could see me, I'm rolling my eyes right now.

Anywho, did I skip the introduction? Well, there's nothing much, to say the least about me though. I'm Lalisa Manoban, Thai national. Living my 24 years of existence behind the lens of my camera and investing in some side-track business. Not to brag but I have a quite decent job with a fair salary. I'm not narcissistic like Jisoo so, I would say, I am quite a presentable fella.

And when it comes to friends, you can even count my best buddies with just the fingers in your hands, and speaking of hands. Ruby Jane's hand was so soft, it's so delicate, I'm afraid I might crush it when shaking hands with her. I think I won't wash my hands for a week, her scent still lingering on my palm and it's so addicting. A smile was drawn over my face at the thought of her hands clasping together with mine. The feeling of her palm against mine was so exhilarating–fuck I sounded like a creep!

Here I am standing in front of my car, looking at my right hand smiling at it like an idiot that I am. I drag a sigh.

I didn't get her number. Deep sigh.

Way to go stupid! The devil inside me mockingly said.

I told you I am not a flirt. Affirmative.

I'm going crazy I'm talking to myself.

To ease my dismay I just drove off to my Apartment. 

---

I've been releasing countless sighs since the time Ruby Jane left.