Chapter 15

Never been a fan of Kpop, but ever since I knew their existence. Welp, I change my mind.

Support LALISA's SOLO

----

Third Person's POV

Everyone came to halt when a fuming chicken march her way to her best friend's office who's still oblivious about her appearance. Everyone looks at each other, while some peek from their terminal to have sight of an angry Jisoo.

"I'll really skin her alive! I'll really skin her alive!" Jisoo repeatedly mutters to herself. 

Her nose is flaring with anger. Lisa's team is already familiar with Jisoo's habit of barging in, they already know she's the only person who can do that to their boss. 

The blonde jump from her swivel chair, nearly had a heart attack when her office door swung wide open with the fuming chicken.

 "Son of a! You really need to learn how to knock Jisoo!" she yelled at her friend while she's trying to even her breathing.

She glared at the blonde and stood in front of the desk, "What did you just send me monkey! What do you mean you're leaving! You're leaving me behind?! Explain yourself!!"

 Even if the office room is closed, the yell of Jisoo echoes outside Lisa's office. They instantly snap their heads to their boss's door. 

"Get a grip boss! We'll pray for you" Austine silently jokes that can only be heard by the people near his desk. They don't have any clue about their boss's sudden transfer.

Back inside the office, Jisoo's outburst surprised the blonde, she didn't expect that her friend, the dork Jisoo will take the situation this way. She wanted to laugh at the fuming chicken but she chooses not to. She's still too young to die, she thinks that her friend wouldn't give a second thought to strangling her if she joke around this time. 

 "Wait, what are you doing here Jisoo, don't you have work?" she tries to change the topic.

"I don't fucking care! Damn it Lalisa! Answer me, you shithead!" Sure, she's really mad. 

She's cursing here and there. Lisa thought

"Yeah, I'm leaving," Lisa said nonchalantly and slouch on her chair again, she continues scanning her email, which causes the uncontrollable sob of Jisoo. Jisoo slumped on the couch bawling hard.

The blonde's eyes widened. She abruptly runs to Jisoo's side. 

"What a-about me? You're leaving.... me behind? What am I ... s-supposed to do here in Auckland?! Y-you're leaving me... in .. in that big apartment a-all alone? I-I thought we.. agreed on about no troll ... Left behind?? I d-don't have anyone h-here, Lisa... You're the only one ... I have here" she managed to say between sobs, her tears are keep on rolling down her cheeks. She's a crying mess. Anyhow, she doesn't care though.

The blonde panicked seeing the state of her best friend, which she's the reason by the way. The guilt is consuming her. She rubs Jisoo's back to calm the girl. The tears in her eyes are threatening to fall. She looks up to stop the drop of clear salty liquid from falling. She doesn't expect to see her best friend react this way when she told her she's leaving for good. 

"I'm still leaving chu, It's the president's and the board's decision. I can't do anything about it. Plus, it's a good opportunity, I can't let it slide. That's why... -- I'm bringing you with me."

 In an instant, Jisoo snapped her head and stare at her best friend. She's dumbfounded, the words "I'm bringing you with me" keep on repeating into her mind. She cried even more when she completely understood Lisa's words.