Chapter 33

Third Person's POV

Upon receiving Jennie's message the blonde forthwith drives off to her house. With the somber skies of Seoul, she traverses the busy road of Jung-gu, stopping with every red light. 

As the distance between her and Jennie's gets nearer and nearer the more firmly she's gripping the steering wheel. The pounding on her chest doubles every minute. She's insanely fucking nervous. Her mind is in great havoc, there are a lot of notions that she wanted to clear. She wanted an answer. And only Jennie can pacify her, can give answers to her questions.

When she makes an appearance in front of Jennie's house, her pulse quickens with her heart trying to leap out from her chest. With ragged breathing, she steps out of her car. Standing face to face with the colossal gate of Jennie's semi-mansion, she's hesitating to push the bell.

 "Come on Lisa! Pull your head in, don't be such a twat!" After a few self-encouragement, she regains her composure and punches the button. She's agitatedly shifting her weight from her left foot to her right. 

In a few, she can already hear faint footsteps shuffling behind the gate. As the gate slowly opened with a creaking sound, she was welcomed by her woman's vibrant smile. Her body stiffens seeing her favorite smile again, which she hasn't seen for almost a week. 

"Come in baby!" she chirped. Holding the blonde's wrist pulling her in. 

Once the gate closed, the brunette waste no time, throwing her body to Lisa. The blonde was dumbfounded, she hesitated on reciprocating her girlfriend's embrace. Nevertheless, she gave in. With slightly shaky hands, she encircles her arms around Jennie's waist.

"Gosh! I missed you so much, baby."

Was it another Lie? Lisa's muddled thought

When they pulled away from the hug, Jennie claim Lisa's full lips with demands. The two stumbles their way inside the house, still ravishing each other lips. As soon as the door close, Jennie pinned the blonde on the wooden door, sliding her hand inside the blonde's shirt. She's caressing Lisa's abdomen while pressing her sex on the blonde's emphasizing her needs. She glides down, tracing wet kisses on the blonde's jaw. Lisa tilted her head back Jennie took the chance to lick and nibble her throat down to her collar bone. 

"Jennie"

"Touch me, baby," Jennie demanded.

All the rationality, hesitation, notions wash away when Lisa heard Jennie's deep voice, demanding her needs. She swiftly scoops the woman, entangling Jennie's legs on her waist, carrying the brunette upstairs. While on their way, the brunette never stops nibbling her neck, trying to mark Lisa as if it's her own territory. She stops nibbling the neck and focuses her attention on the blonde's earlobe grazing her teeth sensually while both her hands are busy removing Lisa's shirt. Lisa's body shivers, along with the immense throbbing of her cunt. 

"Jennieee" the raspy moaned escaped from the blonde's lips along with her heavy breathing.

She lay the brunette on the bed, while she hovers above her. Jennie strips her own tops slowly, while seductively licking her own lips. She then throws the shirt somewhere else and lays back on the bed, her hungry feline eyes set on the blonde's lustful doe eyes that reflect her own. 

The blonde leans and kisses her shoulder, tracing her tongue on top of Jennie's smooth skin. Jennie shut her eyes while throwing her head back on the pillow, she's squirming underneath the blonde, she knew she was already dripping. Upon hearing Jennie's silent plea, Lisa slides down her hand, pressing it on the brunette's clothed cunt, massaging it in circles.

"Ugh, Fuck!"

She unconsciously widens her own legs, giving Lisa much more space. Her nails dig the blonde's bareback, Lisa grunts feeling the pain, yet she didn't pay any attention to it for she's busy nibbling Jennie's neck.