Chapter 25

[Shishou: Again, I'm just a  Vampettes]

[Shishou: Credits to the Graphic Artist: TA Chan]

---

Third Person's 

It was Sunday cloudy afternoon in South Korea, the somber skies are all heavy, ready to pour down. With the blonde lifelessly sitting on the leather sofa, switching channels to channels, she is in a state of disarray. Everything in their flat is in its right place except for her thought that was in a great dispute. 

She didn't weep nor sob and never did she judge the Feline's action. She kept her aching heart to herself. Not letting Jennie know about the incident in the diner's days ago. She's weighing her next course of action logically. 

"Can't really find a good show on Sundays, eh." she sighs. 

And as if on cue, the doorbell chime. She wrinkled her brows, having no idea about the sudden presence behind the door. She doesn't remember inviting someone over. 

The blonde waddle her way towards the door. She leans forward, looking at the peephole. 

"What is she doing here?" confused but nonetheless she open the door for her uninvited guest.

"Hey bro! you okay?"

"What brought you here bear?" 

She holds the blonde's arms firmly, scanning her body as if it's still intact. She breathed out once she make sure that the blonde was perfectly fine. She walks past the blonde getting inside the apartment, "Jisoo called, telling you're about to die. That chicken!" 

The blonde follows her to the living room. Seulgi comfortably settles herself on the couch, cross legs and slinging her arms onto the backrest edge. 

Lisa sat on the single couch looking so irritated, "That idiot!" She hissed.

And, right on time, Jisoo's bedroom door swung open, "You're here already?"

"Yeah, you told me it's an emergency, I almost bump cars on my way here." Seulgi rolls her eyes.

 The raven-haired march her way to the two and sits beside Seulgi. "Who told you to speed up?"

"Because you told me Lisa was about to die!" The bear fired back, wide eyes. 

The unbothered chicken just laughs like a maniac at the Bear's face. Seulgi just shakes her head in disbelief. 

"I can't with you."

"Never learned your lesson Seulgs?" Lisa told her. 

They stop from scolding the chicken with another ringing of the doorbell on their apartment door.

 "Who the hell it is this time?" the blonde inquired, quite pissed.

"I'll get it." Jisoo stood up and went to the door.