Chapter 27

Third Person's POV

The loud booming of sound, sweaty bodies all around, with neon lights gleaming across the crowded bar adding more to the feel. The duo jostles their way, ascending from the metallic stair, sneering at the two figure who's enjoying their dry humping session near the step.

"Ahhhh, Can't they afford a hotel or even motel rooms?" 

"I couldn't careless chu, it's their business." 

Jisoo snickered, "A brand-new Manoban, who doesn't give a damn." 

Nightlife doesn't belong to Lisa's list, she was forced to dig out from her bed and scram to their friend's atrocious yet classy bar. If it was just the chicken convincing her she wouldn't budge, even the slightest. However, when Jisoo baiting her mentioning that the feline will be present. She didn't give it a thought, springing to her bathroom ready to change. 

That was the reason behind how she ended up in that place.

"Over here!" Standing up, Seulgi shouted gaining the attention of the two.

The four friends take their turns bumping their fists, it's kind of their tradition. The two greeted everyone on the table, the excited Jisoo hurriedly make her way to the pink-haired woman who's sending the sweetest smile she had ever seen. However, the blonde scans the table with wrinkled brows.

"If you're looking for Jennie, she's in the washroom." It was Irene who put her at ease. 

Lisa's mouth forms an O, she's quite embarrassed being caught in the act. She went to sit on the vacant space. 

Irene cleared her throat, "So, Lisa how's it goin' with our Jendeukie?" she wiggles her brow suggestively.

"Jennie? Um, we're good, we're good. Doin' smoothly."

"Did you make it official already?" Irene prodded again.

She shrugs her shoulder nonchalantly, "Not yet, I haven't brought the topic since" 

"Too slow." Rosé mocks her playfully.

"Did you kiss already?" The bunny inquired naughtily. They all turned to the blonde waiting for her response, they're too eager to know including Irene. 

Lisa coughs, shifting anxiously on her hot seat, "Err- that's quite personal." 

The raven-haired patted her shoulder, "I bet my slowpoke friend here, got terrified on the idea of kissing Jennie's lips."

"Who told you so?" the Thai overween, covering the heat rushing to her cheeks.

"Ohhh!"

They all gasp, but squeals and cheered right after.

"That's what I'm talking about! They aren't official yet they're smooching, how you like that, eh?" Seulgi exclaimed.

"I'm proud of you Lis" Jeongyeon fake cry, contradicting the grin on her lips.

Jisoo leans forward and engulfs her for a quick hug, "You've grown so well, Limario. Proud mother here." she patted the blonde's back.

The girls just giggled at their silly interaction.

"That's enough, you're making me reconsider our friendship." and, she rolled her eyes. 

Irene stop from giggling, and look straight to the blonde's way, "You're quite the charmer Lisa"

 "Of course we're brothers, it's in our blood!" the raven-haired proudly spit out. 

The Thai snickered, nudging the overbearing raven-haired.