Chapter 23

[Shishou: The MV above doesn't relate anythin' to the chapter, I just felt like it. A big Vampettes here!]

----

Third Person's POV

Three days passed since the successful grand opening of K & M's Cuisine, to celebrate their success Mrs. Kim invited Lisa to have a simple dinner at her humble home. After the dinner the middle-aged woman felt a little bit extra, she started a drinking spree. They had a splurge turps laying on the coffee table in the living room.

They talked about random things; business, then to their daily activities, and end up with Lisa and Jennie's relationship. Of course, the culprit was Mrs. Kim, she subtly initiated to roll the topic on that way.

The Thai, despite feigning ignorance she's quite a smart ass. She instantly picks up as to what the woman trying to achieve. Mrs. Kim keeps on prodding her to talk about her status with the Feline.

"Did my daughter say yes already?"

"Not yet, Auntie, I'm still working my way."

"Okay, I'll give you a little hand on that."

Lisa waved her hand, laughing her heart out. She's just drunk."No, Auntie, I can work on that. I want to earn her love and trust by myself."

"Ahhh, that so sweet dear, I don't really have a doubt, I knew from the start that you really deserved my princess!" The almost red-face Mrs. Kim taps Lisa's shoulder, smiling.

"That's too overwhelming Auntie." 

"You two really are a good match."

Lisa cheekily smiles while stopping her eyes from closing on their own accord, it's obvious that any minute now one of them will be knocked out. Right on time, the main door slowly open revealing the woman of her dream, Jennie.

"Sweetie, you're here!" Mrs. Kim stumbles her way to her daughter and throws her arms around the feline.

"Eomma?" Jennie returns her mom's embrace in spite of being confused. She crunches her nose when she had contact with the strong smell of alcohol. She shifts her sight towards the drunk blonde sitting lazily on their couch.

"Lisa? What are you doing here?" she questioned after pulling away and walking towards the blonde.

"Sweetie, I invited my future in-law!" Mrs. Kim exclaimed.

Jennie blush hearing her mom's declaration," Eomma you're drunk. Take a rest in your room already, please?"

"Okay, okay, I know you wanted to have some alone time with Lisa. I'll go now. Take care of her honey" she winks. 

"Yah, eomma!" she whine, embarrassed about what her drunk mom blurting out.

Mrs. Kim chuckles and went her way upstairs. When she totally vanishes from their sight, Jennie flops herself beside Lisa. The Thai sheepishly smile at the brunette.

"And you! What do you think you're doing? If you can't handle liquor well you shouldn't drink too much! What if you're outside, someone might take advantage of you! ---Lisa are you even listening?"

"The word In-law has quite a good ring to me. What do you think wifey?" she cheekily smiles at the furious feline. Clearly, the alcohol drives her sensibility.

Jennie shakes her head in disbelief, "Gosh! Why did I even bother talking to a drunk person."

The brunette stood up and was about to put aside the glass of vodka and soju when Lisa pull her down to sit on the couch right between her legs. Jennie was in a state of shock, she didn't move an inch. The Thai squeezed her body, hugging her from behind while resting her chin on the feline's shoulder. Slowly, Jennie's getting comfortable at the intimate position she's at. She leans more to press her back at the blonde's front.