Chapter 12

Jennie's 

I woke up with a massive ache all over my body and the throbbing of my head. Fuck! I swear to all the Gods I won't drink again. 

Only if no one would invite me, that is. 

I flutter my eyes slowly adjusting to the bright light sipping from the window. I close my eyes again, feeling comfortable from the body pressed against mine while holding me ever so dearly, I snuggle even closer. Wait.

Hold on a second, a body?

I shut my eyes wide open and is immediately presented a naked blonde covered by a white duvet on my hotel bed. Holding my waist like her life depends on it. I instantly softened seeing her calm sleeping state. She looks so precious. The longer I stare at her, the longer I was being pulled, a smile took place on my lips.

Howbeit, I frown almost instantly when I recalled the event from last night. I can feel the heat creeping on my cheeks. God! I'm too out of it last night. To think it was my first, she was my first. I sat up straight and covered my blushing cheeks.

God Jennie! How could you give your first to Lisa? To someone you just met a few times. Someone you barely even know. Great. I was being scolded by my own conscience. 

I drag a sigh.

Everything just felt right. She felt right. I smile looking at the sleeping blonde once more, pushing the strand of hair concealing her beautiful face. I leaned forward to give her a peck—

Ding! Ding!

I jolt at the sudden sound coming from the phone beside Lisa's pillow. Oh, her phone. I look at it and there. I feel like a bucket of cold water splashes over me. I froze, my brain seized up. My heart dropped and time seemed to stop. That plunging feeling went on and on and on.  An immense feeling showered my entire being.

Notifications:

11 missed calls from contact Chichu

Message Alert:

Chichu: The hell Lalisa Manoban! I'm fucking worried! Pick up the God damn fucking phone!!

I drop the phone in my hands as a single tear rolls down my cheek.

I forgot she has a girlfriend. A girlfriend Jennie!!!

Goddamn it Jennie! You fucking had sex with a committed person!

I was stupefied and can't move. What have I done? 

I get out from the bed, sliding my body on the wall pulling my knees against my chest, I cried in silence not wanting to wake up the sleeping blonde. My body's quivering. 

I don't want to ruin someone's relationship. I need to get out of here. I can't be a relationship wrecker. I can't ruin someone's happiness. That's the last thing I ever wanted to happen.